Sponsored

Join Us on BroncBuster Live 7/11 @7PM CST for a Discussion on What You Need to Fix Your Steering... and What You Don't

tmason10

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
BroncBuster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3.0 racks are here, and we're excited to talk options.

Our brace, bushing, and housing have been tested and proven on hundreds of vehicles all across the country to be strong enough to fix the issues inherent in the 6th gen Bronco, and we believe that installing these components in a Hoss 3.0 rack is a much more cost effective solution to the problem than a full billet rack replacement.

Join us live on our weekly YouTube show to talk about why:

Any questions you'd like us to cover? Comment below, DM me, or jump in the live chat during the show.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tmason10

tmason10

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
BroncBuster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're talking Hoss 3.0 right now. Come join in if you're interested!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any one going to report on the latest?

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We already have a Hoss 3.0 thread if you would like to contribute. Pretty sure @BigMeatsBronco is the only reason you can install a Hoss 3.0. Since you have yet to post in any thread but your own your not winning any friends.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We already have a Hoss 3.0 thread if you would like to contribute. Pretty sure @BigMeatsBronco is the only reason you can install a Hoss 3.0. Since you have yet to post in any thread but your own your not winning any friends.
Thats correct! @Bmadda and I paved the way for others to do this for FREE. Not some rip off artist @tmason10 to profit off our work, and then pat himself on the back...I did this for a feather in my cap, not to overcharge others for someone elses work. (same M.O. with the prior relasted products). the hoss 3.0 swap is NOT a BroncBuster brand! I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to buy the Hoss 3.0 from such a piss-poor managed company.

There are hundreds of pages here on the 6G Hoss thread, because solving the programming took a lot of time and work, and nearly all the savvy 6gers chimed in or contributed with questions, suggestions and possible solutions?
where was BB then? where is his work? or contributions to the Bronco community?

74 weld builds superior products hence why the Ford Race team chose them to build products to win at KOH. there is absolutely ZERO comparison between these two companies. The one guy is more interested on clickbait videos and creating more social media. While alternatively the other company is busy making quality products that don't fail and win races. It's Common Sense folks, don't buy BroncBuster!
Sponsored

Last edited: