Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco (Blue)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really just can’t say enough about Tom Murray and his team at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. Responsive from the moment the reservation was made in July 2020. Fast to get my order in January of 2021. Every time I called Tom (the General Manager of the whole dealership) — he would answer my call on the second ring and call me by name immediately. Then he would answer every question I had about the delays and get me re-excited about the endgame. Provided my rail car number. NO MARK UPS. NO SALE SHENANIGANS. Made every effort to make sure I felt special and appreciated. I will order future vehicles from Jordan and would absolutely recommend them for South Texas friends. Thanks Tom, Alex, Steve, Dylan et al….
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really just can’t say enough about Tom Murray and his team at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. Responsive from the moment the reservation was made in July 2020. Fast to get my order in January of 2021. Every time I called Tom (the General Manager of the whole dealership) — he would answer my call on the second ring and call me by name immediately. Then he would answer every question I had about the delays and get me re-excited about the endgame. Provided my rail car number. NO MARK UPS. NO SALE SHENANIGANS. Made every effort to make sure I felt special and appreciated. I will order future vehicles from Jordan and would absolutely recommend them for South Texas friends. Thanks Tom, Alex, Steve, Dylan et al….
Thank you for sharing! If you get a chance, post up your experience in this thread as well as they are trying to record all dealerships in the area with positive experiences (aka no shenanigans)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rship-with-no-markups-for-their-bronco.28544/

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome! I went with another local dealer who ended up messing my original order up and is allegedly fixing it by ordering me one of their allocations (we'll see how that goes).
Glad I know what dealer to go to if this falls thru.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reviving an old thread to add my +1 for Jordan Ford. My family has bought a lot of car's from Jordan Ford over the years. Nearly all with Tim Lee who works primarily in the used car side but can sell new ones as well.
I've never had an issue with the sales side. Been great experiences including my purchasing the mannequin Bronco. I did have one hickup with their service department a couple years ago, but ultimately it got worked out to my satisfaction.

I'm thinking of ordering a different Bronco in the future. Kind of wanting the 2.7L auto, Sasquatch, and high package. I'll definitely go to Tim at Jordan Ford if I do go that route.
Sponsored