First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please tell me more about Bob Tomes, they are close by but I have heard mixed reviews.
I picked mine up at Bob Tomes, great dealership in my experience. Sold at MSRP, no games. Just picked it up this week. The guys in the parts department and mod installs if needed are great, very knowledgeable and informative. Easy process with sales and management team.
Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has a order with this dealership?
My closest friend, Derek Wallets just started there - he's got 20+ years of car buying knowledge - if anyone needs a Bronco, reach out to him!

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received an email from Ford yesterday providing me with a build week of 1/17/22.

Last I spoke with Mike was a little over a week ago to drop the tow and 4WD auto. He made no mention of my build previewing or even if I was close to being scheduled soon. So receiving the Ford email was a pleasant surprise.

I was #240 in line at his dealership, with a 4DR BD HPR Steelies MT and MIC. Mike told me to be patient as I was probably looking at an MY23 or late MY22, given my reservation date was 2/28/21. He also said he had 90 MIC orders get pushed from MY22 to MY23, so very surprised to get a build week so soon.

Hopefully, some of you had some good news yesterday!

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please ask him why, what are the deadly sin constraints?

MIC tops themselves should not be constrained, unless this is new news?
This was posted at the end of Oct, and what Mike referenced when explaining to me why I would be delayed for so long:

Ford Bronco Five star Ford North Richland hills 1637337841341

He said if I did not get rid of tow, Fulltime 4WD, and MIC, I'd be looking at MY23 based on his allocations and my reservation spot. I ditched the tow and 4WD auto, but the MIC was non-negotiable.

The 39% for the MIC roof means 39% of 2dr and 4dr will be built with a hardtop, the remaining 61% will be 4DR softops since 2DRs don't have the option. So, yes, the MIC is a constraint and part of the deadly sins.

My guess for why my build was selected this early was because I only have (1) of these constraints on my build, being the MIC. If others in front of me had MIC plus the 2.7, FT 4WD, Sasquatch, and trailer tow, there is a good chance I jumped them as it takes only (1) of their items to not be availbale, and therefore, not buildable at the time.

How many of the above constraints are on your build?