First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, Bronco tax. FWIW, I thought I’m getting the windows tinted anyway so for a reasonable price, I didn’t care. I picked mine up in early FEB so I really just wanted to get out of there alive.

Earlier in the year, NS had two Broncos for sale - both were Customer “walk-always”

My Bronc has been at another shop getting the SAS front pinion seal and a window regulator replaced. Didn’t have a great experience with the service department.
Well, it is what it is... No negotiation on their package. Put bluntly, salesman stated, if you don't like the Bronco or are having 2nd thoughts, buy it, turn around and sell it for $20k more. We will if you don't buy it...

And yes, they have 3 Broncos on the lot, all marked up $20k AND they STILL have the NS package on top of that $20k...

Best I can do after the sale, is tell them they won't get service money from me, I will blast them here and on social media to drive business away to Red McCombs or Jordan Ford... Oh well, hope that $2496 means that much to them... 🤷‍♂️

And interesting note... I have another order (duplicate) with Red McCombs that didn't get picked up for 22 and will be a 23... I still have price protection for that one and Red McCombs stated they would drop "their package", so depending on the market when that 23 comes in... I may trade in this NSFORD Bronco to Red McCombs so THEY could sell it above MSRP, and get my new 2023, even-Steven! Basically free miles until it comes in... 🤷‍♂️

TBD!
Sponsored

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought my 22' OBX Sasquatch 4-door from Jordan Ford. I had looked at dealing with Northside when I was doing my reservation, but heard about them tagging on "extra" charges. So went with Jordan, it was best choice I ever made. They called me a week before my Bronco arrived, we started doing all the paperwork via email. The day it got there, went and picked up and signed paperwork, super easy! And not 1 cent over MSRP. I was so happy with the experience, I ended up buying window tint from them and couple of accessories to throw them some business.

I got the vehicle in early April, in May Jordan Ford invited all of their Bronco customers out to the Off-Rodeo experience up in Marble Falls area. All paid for event, and you could bring one guest for $100 (I took my oldest son with me). It was AWESOME experience and Jordan Ford went all out, had a $200 dollar gift card for each person to use in the store on site, picked up shirts, hoodie, yeti's with Bronco Off-Rodeo logo, etc. And free lunch and dinner provided for the all day event.