Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Howdy Texans!

For those that purchased with NSFORD, was the Northside Package negotiable? If so, how did you do it?

I'm currently set and looking for delivery early next month. PO looks great (MSRP and price protection), except for the NS Package... $2496...

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Dheerajv

Outer Banks
First Name
Dheeraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine at Northside in SA. Purchase price on order plus dealer package $2300 quoted for stuff I mostly don't need. After an hour of negotiation I got it down to $990.

The process sucks but be patient and negotiate

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's an NS Package?

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's an NS Package?
Window tint... Window etching... Paint and interior "protection"... And... Wait for it... Nitrogen šŸ˜’

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer markup.
I mean, I don't mind the tangibles... Tint, etching, I can see those things as clearly being on/added to the vehicle and will pay a justified price for it.

But nitrogen, please... And I'm curious to hear what's "included" or "covered" with the paint and interior protection...

So anybody else besides @Dheerajv ???

@j_marinelli ? You may know more SA Broncos having been on the forum, and having your Bronco longer....?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, I don't mind the tangibles... Tint, etching, I can see those things as clearly being on/added to the vehicle and will pay a justified price for it.

But nitrogen, please... And I'm curious to hear what's "included" or "covered" with the paint and interior protection...

@j_marinelli ? You may know more SA Broncos having been on the forum, and having your Bronco longer....?
It's clearly dealer installed "tangibles" with massive margins. The question is this optional? Can you decline it? If not then it's purely a money grab.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What @swoosaid is spot on i think. You moght want to decline them but i have heard of customers in the area say the dealers said these were a non negotiable items.

Sponsored

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, Bronco tax. FWIW, I thought Iā€™m getting the windows tinted anyway so for a reasonable price, I didnā€™t care. I picked mine up in early FEB so I really just wanted to get out of there alive.

Earlier in the year, NS had two Broncos for sale - both were Customer ā€œwalk-alwaysā€

My Bronc has been at another shop getting the SAS front pinion seal and a window regulator replaced. Didnā€™t have a great experience with the service department.

Beastie

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Window tint... Window etching... Paint and interior "protection"... And... Wait for it... Nitrogen šŸ˜’
There isnā€™t a good face for me to respond with. Iā€™m waiting for the fight about nitrogen. That isā€¦ whenever my bronco actually comes in.

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There isnā€™t a good face for me to respond with. Iā€™m waiting for the fight about nitrogen. That isā€¦ whenever my bronco actually comes in.
Are you with NS too?

OP
OP
HeHateMe

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine at Northside in SA. Purchase price on order plus dealer package $2300 quoted for stuff I mostly don't need. After an hour of negotiation I got it down to $990.

The process sucks but be patient and negotiate
Who was your salesman if you don't mind?
Sponsored