Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummm, the only thing added after the fact worth a mark up there was tires and wheels, which would maybe net $3,000 over MSRP. How in the world are you getting a $14K+ Outer Banks package add-on?
Also, you're barking up the wrong tree here my friend.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MattHewitt

MattHewitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Daytona 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ummm, the only thing added after the fact worth a mark up there was tires and wheels, which would maybe net $3,000 over MSRP. How in the world are you getting a $14K+ Outer Banks package add-on?
Also, you're barking up the wrong tree here my friend.
Thank you for your input, I don't make the prices. I'm just making people aware that we have one.

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your input, I don't make the prices. I'm just making people aware that we have one.
Not going after you man, just saying that as a sale rep, your job should be to know what you're selling, to include the value of it. If you're honest and straight forward, people are more likely to deal with you. If you're shady and un-knowledgeable, then people will tear you to shreds. At least I will.

You may not make the prices, but you sure as all get out better be ready to justify/defend/explain them.

OP
OP
MattHewitt

MattHewitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Daytona 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To clear up some confusion, here is the window sticker. The First mentioned "Outer Banks Package" is the package of aftermarket add-ons which includes the lift/leveling kit, 17" Rims, 35" tires, rock slider/steps, and the ceramic tint.

IMG_0558.jpg

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To clear up some confusion, here is the window sticker. The First mentioned "Outer Banks Package" is the package of aftermarket add-ons which includes the lift/leveling kit, 17" Rims, 35" tires, rock slider/steps, and the ceramic tint.

Ford Bronco Bronco For Sale at 5 Star Ford Carrollton show-popcorn
Surely you see that the suggestion is that the "Outer Banks Package" was $14,860. Everyone on this forum will know that that package is part of the MSRP. Unwitting customer may not realized that is actually ADM. Seems misleading don't you think?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The vehicle MSRP is correct at least. The OBX package for 14k should really be the listed as the cost of the accessories and labor + whatever ADM is on top by the dealer.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

At least they added some nice upgrades for the markup, most dealers are charging for the privilege of shopping with them. Jarod at this dealership told me they don't mark up the custom orders, so I don't see ANY problem here. As long as they aren't dicking folks in the ass who ordered and waited a year +, then they have every right to sell at market price.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least this OB has the rear locker with the 4.27 axles to drive those new 35" tires. Although I'm thinking that the tire poke will chip up those shiny fender flares unless that $10,000 ceramic coating is really super duper.
Sponsored