Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had to jump start another car tonight and couldn’t get the alligator clamp (not sure the name) on the positive side since the terminal was so big and left little room around it.

Has anyone run into this problem?
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had to jump start another car tonight and couldn’t get the alligator clamp (not sure the name) on the positive side since the terminal was so big and left little room around it.

Has anyone run into this problem?
I did it, just gingerly clamped it to the edge of the terminal. It worked, but was a delicate connection.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would invest in one of these. They are super easy to use, don't take up much space at all. Good to have when you are out camping.

I've only had to use it once on one of my vehicles,but I've jumped a whole bunch of other people leaving work or just randomly. You should see the look on the guys face when you pull up to a guy in a diesel truck and your in a Chevy Cruze and ask if he needs a jump.

Plus it has a flashlight built in and you can fully charge your phone like 4 times.

Ford Bronco Jump starting another car??? Screenshot_20230207-163616~2

https://a.co/d/7nCNfD9

OP
OP

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would invest in one of these. They are super easy to use, don't take up much space at all. Good to have when you are out camping.

I've only had to use it once on one of my vehicles,but I've jumped a whole bunch of other people leaving work or just randomly. You should see the look on the guys face when you pull up to a guy in a diesel truck and your in a Chevy Cruze and ask if he needs a jump.

Plus it has a flashlight built in and you can fully charge your phone like 4 times.

Ford Bronco Jump starting another car??? Screenshot_20230207-163616~2

https://a.co/d/7nCNfD9
Good suggestion. I have one in my wife’s car just not mine.
The problem is that I couldn’t get the clamp on the terminal post.
Sponsored

Reactions: RUZ