First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A dealer I have been to called. He has a Bronco, BL, mid package. I guess someone bailed on thier order.They want 20k over MSRP. He said we are getting calls from around the country they will pay 30k over. Before I hung up the phone. I yelled, SO SELL IT. šŸ˜‚
Ford Bronco Just got a call. IMG_0684
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Weā€™re getting calls from all over the country for 30k overā€¦ā€¦ā€ok, well why are you calling me? If you think Iā€™m giving you a penny over sticker, you called the wrong guy.ā€ LMAO

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They can send it to auction and get 10-20k over.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What a joke this has become.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's easy to have a laugh with some of the remarks here (and I totally agree with the humor and love it!), but frankly this type of predatory and usury behavior by some dealers is so disheartening and downright depressing. I know that some will say it is a normal consequence of supply and demand, but it can never be good business sticking it to your customers "because you can". This is just rotten, human behavior. Period, full stop.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Weā€™re getting calls from all over the country for 30k overā€¦ā€¦ā€ok, well why are you calling me? If you think Iā€™m giving you a penny over sticker, you called the wrong guy.ā€ LMAO
Hard to figure. Isnt it? Same way I felt. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's easy to have a laugh with some of the remarks here (and I totally agree with the humor and love it!), but frankly this type of predatory and usury behavior by some dealers is so disheartening and downright depressing. I know that some will say it is a normal consequence of supply and demand, but it can never be good business sticking it to your customers "because you can". This is just rotten, human behavior. Period, full stop.
We actually have another dealer here in Jersey. That want $500 dollars, just to PROCESS your order paperwork. Other, better Ford dealers told me that is total BULLSHIT. Of course it is. You think FORD the parent company would do "something" to these scummy dealers. Oh well. Live and learn.