Sponsored

Just put my deposit down on a 21 Bronco!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AMB is a great color, my '21 OBX was AMB. Looking at the window sticker on Carfax the MSRP was $41,790, options were floor liners, towing package, and 17" blk gloss painted wheels and yes it does have 4.46 rear locking diff. Clean carfax and it is a Ford Gold Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
Sponsored

OP
OP

PhoenixBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AMB is a great color, my '21 OBX was AMB. Looking at the window sticker on Carfax the MSRP was $41,790, options were floor liners, towing package, and 17" blk gloss painted wheels and yes it does have 4.46 rear locking diff. Clean carfax and it is a Ford Gold Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
I didn't even notice the carfax report - I was too caught up in finding a 4 door bronco sub 40k! Thanks for pointing that out!

OP
OP

PhoenixBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
SO I made an about face with reguards to the bronco. Ended up pulling out of that deal for reasons I'll reserve for myself but I'm happy to announce that I am the proud owner of a 2023 two door Bronco!

Took a two hour train ride to buy it but it's everything I wanted and more! More pics to come as well as a build thread (already looking at some mods) but here's a photo of it! It's a 2023 base model MT that only had 6000 miles on her! The previous owner has done some modifications that I'll detail in my soon - to - come build thread but you're all here for the photos so onto that!

IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two door score, way to go welcome to the club.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SO I made an about face with reguards to the bronco. Ended up pulling out of that deal for reasons I'll reserve for myself but I'm happy to announce that I am the proud owner of a 2023 two door Bronco!

Took a two hour train ride to buy it but it's everything I wanted and more! More pics to come as well as a build thread (already looking at some mods) but here's a photo of it! It's a 2023 base model MT that only had 6000 miles on her! The previous owner has done some modifications that I'll detail in my soon - to - come build thread but you're all here for the photos so onto that!

Ford Bronco Just put my deposit down on a 21 Bronco! IMG_1677

Congrats on coming to your senses and getting a proper Bronco. Better yet, is you found the last of the BaseManSquatch Broncos to be built.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hell yeah!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lucky you... I ripped out all the mods on the 2023 Bronco and put most of the mods into the 2023 F-150.

The only thing that I have left is the Ford Performance Programmer, which they said they would possibly unlock after the deprogramming of the Bronco I traded in.
Sponsored