Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NOW IN STOCK!!

K&N 2021+ Ford Bronco V6-2.7L Charge Pipe

K&N charge pipe kits are made of free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tubes designed to replace the restrictive factory intercooler piping on specific turbo-charged vehicles and offer a wide range of performance customization options. K&N charge pipes have been engineered to reduce turbo-charged air pressure loss as well as dramatically increase air flow from the turbo through the intercooler. The charge pipes are constructed from lightweight aluminum with a durable gunmetal gray powder-coated finish. For additional horsepower gains and improved engine compartment aesthetics, K&N offers a wide range of cold air intake systems that can be installed into your vehicle as well. The charge pipe kits are easy to install with commonly available tools and it is backed by K&N’s 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.

Use code "Bronco6G" at checkout to get 5% off!

Ford Bronco K&N 2021+ Ford Bronco V6-2.7L Charge Pipe knn-77-1006kc_xl
Ford Bronco K&N 2021+ Ford Bronco V6-2.7L Charge Pipe knn-77-1006kc_jy_xl
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

watching đź‘€

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody installed these with the Moshimoto intercooler?

I’ve heard of fit issues between these parts (not necessarily these fabricators mind you) and I’m curious.

looking to get the ford tune to couple with a new intercooler and hopefully charge pipes.

Machinepirate

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure you check all the parts are in the box before doing the install with the piss poor directions, they look like a ink blot pysch test. My box was missing the air filter which was obvious when I got it And promptly called them. Then today 1/2 through the install I was about ready to cut off the OEM rubber hose to the turbo so I could get to the difficult clamp but for some reason stopped to check for the next part. Well good thing I did the rubber reducer hose was also missing. I almost had a disabled truck on my hands. 30 min putting the old crap back on. Calling them tomorrow.
Sponsored