Sponsored

Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos?

SFBayMax

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang Premium Ecoboost, Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering if anyone has any photos of Katzkin covers with the Roast/Black Onyx interior? My biggest worry is that the new brown leather will look off against the brown plastic paneling.

Also curious if anyone has added just cooling seats and been able to use the OEM heated seats with the new covers.
Sponsored

Leilani

Big Bend
First Name
Leilani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mini cooper/ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's a couple pics of mine after install.

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? IMG_5093

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? IMG_5093
That looks AMAZING....I hate to ask how much but I'm guessing I need to start saving now. Is it an option to still use heated seats that come with the bronco after installation of Katzkin and what color is your bronoco?

Spchgexo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Original heated seats should should still work. I opted for there heated and cooled unit. Hence the perforated inserts. I have a cyber orange wild trak.

Spchgexo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cost installed just under 4k

Sponsored

NikeNeedamyer

Big Bend
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Original heated seats should should still work. I opted for there heated and cooled unit. Hence the perforated inserts. I have a cyber orange wild trak.
Where did they install the switches or buttons for the heated and cooled seats? I’m considering this as well.

Spchgexo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On the door side of the seat right above factory switches.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Mahogany with black and Salsa stitching on the black leather areas since I have HPR paint. The Roast vinyl on the doors matched close enough for me. I did heat/cool also.

Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? 87956419-50C8-44DF-9122-51F4FAC3E18F
Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? 327F0AC5-273C-432A-B881-63BD6649823F
Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? 1E2C273E-C36F-4ABE-9AE1-1C104575AF6B
Ford Bronco Katzkin Leather with Roast/Black Onyx interior -- any photos? 22099959-F0D7-430C-A8ED-40DE65E3A7E2

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you feel the cooler aspect functions well enough to justify the price upgrade? Thanks for your help.
For me it does though it is a huge up charge from heat only. With windows up, it definitely feels cold. I live in TX too where it’s blazing hot. With top off in the heat it doesn’t feel cold but I also don’t get out of the truck with swass.

Spchgexo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also went with the Tuscany leather. But yes the seat coolers are nice. I have them in my mustang and enjoyed them in it. Plus I thought the factory seats looked rather bleak
Sponsored