MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've heard from $1500-$3900 installed, looking for a breakdown from what people paid both installed or simply buying them to install yourself (tried the website, not much help). If you had it done is MN/SD/ND or OKC, I'd be interested to know the installer and your thought on how they did. If you don't what to publicly say, please PM me. I called two local shops here (not official Katzkin installers) and was given a rough estimate of $1200 and $1500 for just the installation.
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can do a quote in their website. If you get basic, it’s about $1,500. Custom is about $2,000. Once you go custom, you can do a bunch all in with that $2k. Anything over that is If you add heated and/or cooled seats.
Hope that helps.

OP
OP

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can do a quote in their website. If you get basic, it’s about $1,500. Custom is about $2,000. Once you go custom, you can do a bunch all in with that $2k. Anything over that is If you add heated and/or cooled seats.
Hope that helps.
I tried the website, no prices at all. I went through the process of choosing my seats and submitting it for pricing, the next day I get an email telling me to call them (no pricing). Seats and install for $1500 doesn't sound bad.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried the website, no prices at all. I went through the process of choosing my seats and submitting it for pricing, the next day I get an email telling me to call them (no pricing). Seats and install for $1500 doesn't sound bad.
In IL, they have a mobile installer. Comes right to your house and does it in your driveway. Take the seats out and do it in their van. Pretty nice.