RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be prepared to wait long time for the King 2.5 setup. I just received my set and the vendor where I purchased them from (back in August) placed their order when it first opened in April of 2021. I was second in their queue and their next expected shipment (from their original order) is April. The King adjuster affects more mid speed vs. high/low and there is no adjustment to rebound.
There are tons of built Broncos on IG with big $$$ in lights, body, armor, wheels/tires, and $100 spacer lifts right now.

IMG_6971.JPG
How do you like em? difference from stock?
Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ETA's on new orders are very fluid as they keep adjusting them with more and more orders coming in. It would, realistically, be late March to early April on a new set per King Shocks.
Do you guys have orders with king already? Being told 8-10mo/June with everyone else…

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you like em? difference from stock?
I like the King setup a lot with its mid speed compression adjuster to dial in the ride quality for everyday on-road driving and the King blue color to match my RPG suspension components. If you live in an area with potholes and obstacles with square hits, a setup with a high speed adjuster could be a better option vs. the Kings.

IMHO the ability to adjust the ride height/ground clearance along with the adjustable mid speed compression makes the King setup much better than the factory Sasquatch coilovers. They are both geared for street/on-road performance and I feel performs equally well in that regard. The external resi will dissipate heat better so it can be a factor when driving over washboard dirt roads that CO is famous for.

I plan to leave it wide open for rock crawling and dialed in a bit stiffer in the front for everyday driving.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The ETA's on new orders are very fluid as they keep adjusting them with more and more orders coming in. It would, realistically, be late March to early April on a new set per King Shocks.
that is really good timing actually. I ordered mine about 4 months ago and they are due to arrive in August from KING. Once I get my Bronco, I will be ordering a bunch of upgrades from you guys. Appreciate you always being on the forums.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you guys have orders with king already? Being told 8-10mo/June with everyone else…
Yes, but I believe they may all be spoken for now. I'll have an inventory count done and report back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is the install cost on these after dropping $3900 to get them and waiting for them for 6-8 months? Edit, I see it’s $650 + $100 for alignment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any word on incoming? Just want fronts for now.
No word - last I heard they are back and forth on ETA's and can't really nail down the next batch

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any word on incoming? Just want fronts for now.
What is the install cost on these after dropping $3900 to get them and waiting for them for 6-8 months? Edit, I see it’s $650 + $100 for alignment.

As an alternative, we just received Eibach coilovers in stock. These won't last. Install would vary.. I'd estimate $800-1200.

Eibach coils can provide 3-4" of lift (Sas is 3" / non-sas is 4")

Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover Stage 2 (Front & Rear) (2021-2022 Ford Bronco (4-Door) - E86-35-056-01-22 (lethalperformance.com)
Sponsored