Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coverking makes several products for the Bronco. Door bags, MOLLE panel, roof panel bags, etc.

I contacted them in regards to making a storage bag for the soft top windows. They want to do it but have a problem: they don't have a Bronco.

I'm no longer in LA so I figured I'd put the word out here. If there's anyone in the greater LA/OC area who would like to provide their Bronco for measurements, please let me know.

I'm still in contact with support and she is willing to make arrangements with the patterns team.
Sponsored

Hailey Jo

Badlands
First Name
Hailey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.haileyjohnson.realtor
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford F-150, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coverking makes several products for the Bronco. Door bags, MOLLE panel, roof panel bags, etc.

I contacted them in regards to making a storage bag for the soft top windows. They want to do it but have a problem: they don't have a Bronco.

I'm no longer in LA so I figured I'd put the word out here. If there's anyone in the greater LA/OC area who would like to provide their Bronco for measurements, please let me know.

I'm still in contact with support and she is willing to make arrangements with the patterns team.
I may be able to help with this. I have two soft tops and would love a case for windows! I live about 3 to 4 hours away, but I travel there often. You can put them in touch with me. DM me if you need contact details.

gbaker3982

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can borrow mine after SEMA next week. I’m in OC.
Sponsored