First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In May, Ford is supposed to provide an estimated delivery window for our vehicles. Does this apply to Broncos that have late availability items on the order? Meaning in May, if I ordered the black interior option on my FE, I will find out more specifically when I can expect delivery (vs just late summer?) What if I’m not happy with the delivery date - can I then change my order to the navy pier interior and I’ll get a new, sooner delivery date? If I *can* make that change, just wondering what the mechanics are of that process - ie how long to find out the new delivery date.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is basically what the Ford rep said... But then again that IS WHAT THE FORD REP SAID. So take it for what it's worth.

Now if your dealer put you in as a Priority 99 meaning you chose a 22 vs late availability, the that might be a different story.

From my understanding, priority 99 is not actually an order and therefore I can't see why Ford would even be able to tell you when.

OP
OP
KrazeeEyezKilla

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m in as a priority code 19 for my FE. I ordered the black interior (late availability) and had ordered the dual tops (was late availability but no longer an option.) I’ll see if I can get clarity from my dealer, but the info on bronco6g is usually more accurate. ;)

OP
OP
KrazeeEyezKilla

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No luck with my dealer, said he assumed I could change but couldn’t promise that and wasn’t sure if Ford knew the answer either.
Sponsored