First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might be a dumb question. However, I couldn’t find it in the search. There’s a couple things that are late availability that might be dealbreakers for me. The main thing being the modular top.
When we order, do we have the option to pick things that are unavailable and just wait until they are available to get our bronco? Or, will we be limited to what is “available” at time of order and have to custom order those things when they do become available?
Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to clarify this ASAP. All BNP did was create more questions than answers. Why should MY 2021 Rez holders be punished by subpar options on our broncos

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This might be a dumb question. However, I couldn’t find it in the search. There’s a couple things that are late availability that might be dealbreakers for me. The main thing being the modular top.
When we order, do we have the option to pick things that are unavailable and just wait until they are available to get our bronco? Or, will we be limited to what is “available” at time of order and have to custom order those things when they do become available?
My understanding is that you'll be able to place your order for any option that is available for 2021. If your commodity (i.e. painted hardtop) is a late availability item your order will sit in the ordering system until that commodity becomes available. Once it's available those orders will begin to get scheduled.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My understanding is that you'll be able to place your order for any option that is available for 2021. If your commodity (i.e. painted hardtop) is a late availability item your order will sit in the ordering system until that commodity becomes available. Once it's available those orders will begin to get scheduled.
This is usually how it works.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even able to configure basemansquatch at this time so I'm going to go BL. If I understand the text in the FAQ, late availability items wont be able to be ordered until late. Does that mean after the 1/31/21 order deadline?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I imagine you don't know the true answer but is it relatively safe to say that if it is in the B&P currently it will not be late delivery? Seems the things we knew would be late aren't in the B&P.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the past, we could order things that were on late availability, it would just stay on "material hold" in the system so the order wouldn't get looked at for scheduling until the hold was lifted. I assume the same will happen here.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I imagine you don't know the true answer but is it relatively safe to say that if it is in the B&P currently it will not be late delivery? Seems the things we knew would be late aren't in the B&P.

I wouldn't assume that, no. I'd guess you wouldn't have an issue with most commodities. But on a new item like this anytime they don't have a good estimate on what options will be taken, there are always some supply issues. A for instance is the rear cargo management system is a late availability item on Bronco Sport, but is available on build and price.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't put too much stock into build and price for availability, I've seen it be wrong too many times (both telling you could or couldn't get something with something else).

One other thing I'd keep in mind is to brace yourself for what you do if it gets cancelled for the year, I don't think it will happen on the Modular top, but it could. Look at Escape Plug in Hybrid, it was supposed to be out this year and got pushed back to 2021. Again, I don't think it will happen, but it is always a possibility.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't assume that, no. I'd guess you wouldn't have an issue with most commodities. But on a new item like this anytime they don't have a good estimate on what options will be taken, there are always some supply issues. A for instance is the rear cargo management system is a late availability item on Bronco Sport, but is available on build and price.
Thanks @Granger Ford for filling some gaps. What about exterior colors? Since Velocity Blue Is shown in the B & P, is it now available on day one of production?

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks @Granger Ford for filling some gaps. What about exterior colors? Since Velocity Blue Is shown in the B & P, is it now available on day one of production?
I don't have anything on that unfortunately.

OP
OP
Beef78

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so! I cancelled my original order with my local dealer and made a new reservation with you guys last night. I was not happy with what they had to say about pricing and my last car buying experience with them. I still have an order with you from back in July (now 2 reservations at granger). I think my wife has talked me out of buying two broncos, but I am going to wait until we have a better idea of when the deliveries will take place before I cancel. End of 2021 / beginning of 2022 makes more sense for me to buy a new car and I also want to make sure it’s the bronco that I want. I’d rather save up and get another classic than a new model that I am not absolutely in love with.
Sponsored