Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Truck (don't hate me)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better late than never.

I am an ASU grad, former military, current professional firefighter, bourbon drinking, future off-roader.

I’m hoping to meet some of you all at some point along the way... seems like a great community!
Sponsored

r0skor0cker

Big Bend
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for your service. I've been known to drink some bourbon in my day. You in the valley?

OP
OP
Elvis

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your service. I've been known to drink some bourbon in my day. You in the valley?
Yes sir east valley... downtown Mesa. Anytime you wanna meet up to share a dram hit me up!

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes sir east valley... downtown Mesa. Anytime you wanna meet up to share a dram hit me up!
Ayeee I’m in Mesa, AZ as well! Thanks for your service man! What’s your bronco of choice and Trim level?

OP
OP
Elvis

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ayeee I’m in Mesa, AZ as well! Thanks for your service man! What’s your bronco of choice and Trim level?
Obviously things could change as we learn more in the coming months but at this point I’m leaning toward a 2 or 4-door Badlands, 2.7L auto, Area 51 with a hardtop and no Sasquatch package. I think the 33’s will be just fine toolin around AZ’s back country.

How about you?

Sponsored

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously things could change as we learn more in the coming months but at this point I’m leaning toward a 2 or 4-door Badlands, 2.7L auto, Area 51 with a hardtop and no Sasquatch package. I think the 33’s will be just fine toolin around AZ’s back country.

How about you?

Ahhh that will be a nice ride. Love the Area 51 color but it’s just not for me personally but it’ll be a eye catcher for sure being that it’s a unique color. I’m going with the 4 door Big Bend auto with the 2.7L in Antimatter blue, hard top that matches the paint color and the sound deadening headliner for the hardtop so there’s less noise inside during road trips with the family.

Curious to see what the aftermarket community comes up with for the bronco. Definitely will switch out the grille for a more aggressive looking one if they come out with one as well as some different headlights. Maybe even a different hood if they come out with one that looks aggressive too.

OP
OP
Elvis

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh that will be a nice ride. Love the Area 51 color but it’s just not for me personally but it’ll be a eye catcher for sure being that it’s a unique color. I’m going with the 4 door Big Bend auto with the 2.7L in Antimatter blue, hard top that matches the paint color and the sound deadening headliner for the hardtop so there’s less noise inside during road trips with the family.

Curious to see what the aftermarket community comes up with for the bronco. Definitely will switch out the grille for a more aggressive looking one if they come out with one as well as some different headlights. Maybe even a different hood if they come out with one that looks aggressive too.
Man that sounds like a great setup! I love to hear about the plan guys have to personalize their Broncos!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Better late than never.

I am an ASU grad, former military, current professional firefighter, bourbon drinking, future off-roader.

I’m hoping to meet some of you all at some point along the way... seems like a great community!
Hey there fellow Sun Devil Alum - welcome!

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that sounds like a great setup! I love to hear about the plan guys have to personalize their Broncos!
I love to hear what others have planned to customize their broncos as well! Do you have any ideas what you are going to do to customize yours or is it more so a wait and see what they will have to offer?

I also am considering a exhaust system to give it a little more horses and deeper yet not so obnoxious tone.

OP
OP
Elvis

Elvis

Badlands
First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love to hear what others have planned to customize their broncos as well! Do you have any ideas what you are going to do to customize yours or is it more so a wait and see what they will have to offer?

I also am considering a exhaust system to give it a little more horses and deeper yet not so obnoxious tone.
I’ve owned a couple Jeeps in the past and I typically give it about a year before I start adding a lot of 3rd party aftermarket bolt-ons. I honestly think if I can stay within my budget and spec out a Badlands without the Sasquatch package, that should be enough to cover about 90% of what I plan to use it for. That being said, I agree with you... it’s fun to hear what everyone has planned.
Sponsored