Newface

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are currently 11,380 total retail unscheduled orders as of 11/27/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous commodity report.

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/27/23) page 8
Sponsored

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are currently 11,380 total retail unscheduled orders as of 11/27/23.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

See previous commodity report.

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/27/23) page 8
so if I ordered a wild trak, lux at a priority 10 on august 16, and its showing 15% US capacities, what does that mean?

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a little confused ( that’s easy for me! )

I see that there is no capacity for the advanced 4X4 system. However, I see lots of Badlands and Sasquatch units listed. Don’t all of these have the advanced 4x4 system?

am I missing something —- Or do they not count the advanced 4X4 system if it is part of a larger build (sas or badlands) And only treated as a standalone option as having no availability.

Thanks!

JadedPeasant

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing the jump in orders in the order banks, I assume this now includes both 2023 and 2024?

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's how I understand this chart to be read. Let's use an example. Simplifying things, let's say 1000 Broncos have been ordered that are yet to be scheduled. In each row, the US Capacities column states what percentage of Broncos ordered with that option can be satisfied. Of the 1000 in this example, using the chart, 897 people ordered a hard top which is 89.7% of all orders. Well, Ford can only handle 670 hard tops (67%). The difference being 23% rounded. 23% of orders cannot currently be fulfilled.

Now, what I don't understand about these numbers is does that mean that 23% of orders can't be scheduled at all in 2024, or is it just for the month, week?

Sponsored

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seeing the jump in orders in the order banks, I assume this now includes both 2023 and 2024?
I was wondering the same thing. Wonder how long I will be waiting for a Manual Transmission.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
so if I ordered a wild trak, lux at a priority 10 on august 16, and its showing 15% US capacities, what does that mean?
This is confusing:
US capacities, is how much production capacity of UnScheduled (US) orders they can produce at the plant of a certain trim.
UnScheduled capacities for Wildtrak is 15 % of the total production capacities.
Let's say they can produce about 120,000 Broncos a year (approximate 2022 production number),
that's 10,000 a month.
15% of these will be Wildtrak trim, meaning they can produce about 1,500 Wildtraks a month.
Currently there are only 1,861 Unscheduled Wildtraks in the USOB (UnSchedueled Order Banks),
so your vehicle should be scheduled within the next couple of months.

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is confusing:
US capacities, is how much production capacity of UnScheduled (US) orders they can produce at the plant of a certain trim.
UnScheduled capacities for Wildtrak is 15 % of the total production capacities.
Let's say they can produce about 120,000 Broncos a year (approximate 2022 production number),
that's 10,000 a month.
15% of these will be Wildtrak trim, meaning they can produce about 1,500 Wildtraks a month.
Currently there are only 1,861 Unscheduled Wildtraks in the USOB (UnSchedueled Order Banks),
so your vehicle should be scheduled within the next couple of months.
Thankyou for explaining!

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here's how I understand this chart to be read. Let's use an example. Simplifying things, let's say 1000 Broncos have been ordered that are yet to be scheduled. In each row, the US Capacities column states what percentage of Broncos ordered with that option can be satisfied. Of the 1000 in this example, using the chart, 897 people ordered a hard top which is 89.7% of all orders. Well, Ford can only handle 670 hard tops (67%). The difference being 23% rounded. 23% of orders cannot currently be fulfilled.

Now, what I don't understand about these numbers is does that mean that 23% of orders can't be scheduled at all in 2024, or is it just for the month, week?
production capacity has the basis of total production in a year.
USOB percentage is a percentage of orders in the UnScheduled Order Banks, (USOB), it just gives you a picture of the mix of UnSheduled Orders in the order banks.
So you cannot use the percentage of production, and compare it to the percentage of orders, since they have different bases.

Sponsored

Kosmik694

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was wondering the same thing. Wonder how long I will be waiting for a Manual Transmission.
I’m a little confused by the capacity for the manual transmissions. Is the 0% Capacity just for this week/month? If not, I’m a bit confused about when they will get some capacity for the manual, if ever.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a little confused by the capacity for the manual transmissions. Is the 0% Capacity just for this week/month? If not, I’m a bit confused about when they will get some capacity for the manual, if ever.
Last week it showed only 3 orders for manuals. :rolleyes:

Based on the apparent parts shortage for the manual TSB, maybe they were waiting to see if the fix actually solved the problem before producing more?

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last week it showed only 3 orders for manuals. :rolleyes:

Based on the apparent parts shortage for the manual TSB, maybe they were waiting to see if the fix actually solved the problem before producing more?
Think you may be right hopefully they figure it out.

Zybore

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2024
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the number of unscheduled order went up by over 3K and the 2023 banks were closed. It would be confusing to include 2024 orders and there should be way more than 3K of them. So what does this mean for the 2023 people with less than a month of production to go. Are all scheduled that will be and this is just 2024 orders but the other stats do not support this.

This also indicates the 4A line item is not associated with Sasquatch or Badlands and must be non-sas models that added it. Good to know. By the way since you have 4A lying around could you please add it to my 2024 non-sas OBX order. It is the one thing I an missing from the 2023 version.

Thanks.

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way things are going, half of the people waiting probably won't get approved for a loan or will decide it's too expensive at this point anyways so keep your eyes on lots once deliveries start friends. It's probably not a terrible idea to express interest in a specific configuration to some sales folks at dealerships to have them keep a look out.
Sponsored