First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Easily my favorite pic. Out playing in the snow, stopped to take a pic, turned around and there is my girlfriend throwing snowballs at me. :ROFLMAO: 😁

Ford Bronco Let's see your favorite Bronco picture of 2022 📸 1677111073775

Sponsored

rlsoriano

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! It’s the stock steel modular bumper and RC 12k hidden winch.
Might be a bad angle, but, is that the same skid plate that came with the kit? Looks higher than what's on the Rough Country website.
Aside from the obvious capacity and price, what's the difference between the 12k winch and the 9.5k winch? Can I get away with the 9500 winch? How much weight is there between them? Trying to stay as stock (looking) as possible on my mods.
Also, I understand that there's some cutting involved in the installation of the RC hidden winch, what is that part I'm cutting for, and will I regret it down the road??

Thanks in advance

BLINDSIDE

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Might be a bad angle, but, is that the same skid plate that came with the kit? Looks higher than what's on the Rough Country website.
Aside from the obvious capacity and price, what's the difference between the 12k winch and the 9.5k winch? Can I get away with the 9500 winch? How much weight is there between them? Trying to stay as stock (looking) as possible on my mods.
Also, I understand that there's some cutting involved in the installation of the RC hidden winch, what is that part I'm cutting for, and will I regret it down the road??

Thanks in advance
lots of questions there but I’ll try. It’s the skid plate that came with the kit. Can you get away with 9k? Depends on how stuck you are. I chose the higher capacity for that reason. Didn’t weigh them but can probably get off RC website. I did not install so not sure what was cut off. I regret the hidden winch so much I am relocating it to a modular bumper mount. Mainly due to water/mud intrusion concerns and accessibility for service/cleaning.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is my favorite picture that I took. It’s a great phone background.
Ford Bronco Let's see your favorite Bronco picture of 2022 📸 IMG_3390
I still wake up every morning thinking it’s all a dream and there is no Braptor in my garage. Then I go out to my garage and see it and smile. Happy New Year to everyone.
I go out thinking there is a braptor and its just a poor mans 2 DR..lol

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Let's see your favorite Bronco picture of 2022 📸 8CFCB4BE-A477-41AB-AC98-8AFEB3FA1A34
My favorite, because it’s mine. Picked her up last Monday, after a two year wait.

rlsoriano

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lots of questions there but I’ll try. It’s the skid plate that came with the kit. Can you get away with 9k? Depends on how stuck you are. I chose the higher capacity for that reason. Didn’t weigh them but can probably get off RC website. I did not install so not sure what was cut off. I regret the hidden winch so much I am relocating it to a modular bumper mount. Mainly due to water/mud intrusion concerns and accessibility for service/cleaning.
Thank you for your responses. Makes sense, you don't know what was cut off, so you won't miss it. LOL
I don't think I will be "hardcore off roading" my bad lands that I will find myself really stuck. Thank you for your insight about the water/mud intrusion, the reason why I'm so interested in the hidden one is because of the front camera that the front winch wound be blocking.
Cheers!

BLINDSIDE

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for your responses. Makes sense, you don't know what was cut off, so you won't miss it. LOL
I don't think I will be "hardcore off roading" my bad lands that I will find myself really stuck. Thank you for your insight about the water/mud intrusion, the reason why I'm so interested in the hidden one is because of the front camera that the front winch wound be blocking.
Cheers!
I’ve got this on order to address the front camera which I was concerned about as well:

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/...zrUC2YCdwC3M7G51aEOHOnKXrZq-TtR0aApTsEALw_wcB