First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looked through some threads - not seeing a leveling kit with maybe a 1" lift for the hoss 3.0 guys...

Anyone done one?
Sponsored

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke to Eibach this week and they are a few months away from releasing a spring set for the HOSS 3.0, (These will NOT fit the HOSS but they are the version specs that are working on releasing: https://eibach.com/product/E30-35-056-01-22) I would wait to for a set of springs for leveling...

OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone explain this to me like I'm five? I'm ok with a little bit of a lift, but I would really want to mostly level it out and NOT affect suspension compression or ride quality.

do I want 1.5 for both, front only...or, wait patiently until I take delivery (boooring) and measure front and rear height first?

Ford Bronco Leveling kit for 2023 Wildtrak? 1692290200265

OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke to Eibach this week and they are a few months away from releasing a spring set for the HOSS 3.0, (These will NOT fit the HOSS but they are the version specs that are working on releasing: https://eibach.com/product/E30-35-056-01-22) I would wait to for a set of springs for leveling...
"I would wait for a set of springs..." due to the change in deflection and rebound with something like a collar?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone explain this to me like I'm five? I'm ok with a little bit of a lift, but I would really want to mostly level it out and NOT affect suspension compression or ride quality.

do I want 1.5 for both, front only...or, wait patiently until I take delivery (boooring) and measure front and rear height first?

Ford Bronco Leveling kit for 2023 Wildtrak? 1692290200265
If you do 1.5" for both, you wont be level. THe front of my WT wtih Fox is 3/4" lower in front then the rear, so if you went with 1.5" up front, you might ride higher in the front than rear. I know it might be boring, but you might have to wait until you get yours and go from there.

OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you do 1.5" for both, you wont be level. THe front of my WT wtih Fox is 3/4" lower in front then the rear, so if you went with 1.5" up front, you might ride higher in the front than rear. I know it might be boring, but you might have to wait until you get yours and go from there.
heard - thanks man - appreciate the wisdom

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a 1 1/2” front and 1” rear might accomplish what you’re after. If you re planning heavier bumper/winch might just want the front only.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
heard - thanks man - appreciate the wisdom
The 1.5 Kit likely wont give you a full 1.5 inches of lift on the RPG kit. From what has been seen on the forum and my personal experience with my 23' WT, RPG is normally .5" less than the advertised lift. I went with 2.25" Front and back (wanted to keep rake) and I only got 1.75" of lift. That said some rigs have 1" of rake while others have 3/4" of rake so you may want to measure first.

The Foutz collars are a more true 1:1 based on advertised lift since the design is a bit different.

Lastly if you are simply looking to level perch collars will not impact ride quality very much since you would likely only add an inch or less. I dont feel much difference and others with larger lifts state the same. There is a thread with feedback under Hoss 3.0 lift option I believe.

OP
OP
HPR23Wildling

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 1.5 Kit likely wont give you a full 1.5 inches of lift on the RPG kit. From what has been seen on the forum and my personal experience with my 23' WT, RPG is normally .5" less than the advertised lift. I went with 2.25" Front and back (wanted to keep rake) and I only got 1.75" of lift. That said some rigs have 1" of rake while others have 3/4" of rake so you may want to measure first.

The Foutz collars are a more true 1:1 based on advertised lift since the design is a bit different.

Lastly if you are simply looking to level perch collars will not impact ride quality very much since you would likely only add an inch or less. I dont feel much difference and others with larger lifts state the same. There is a thread with feedback under Hoss 3.0 lift option I believe.
Great info, I only have to wait a week or two more. I will just measure when it gets here. Thx

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://eibach.com/product/E30-35-056-01-22

From what I’m reading, these are saying the same price as a leveling kit and they work with hoss 3.0

hmmmmm
There is someone already running this setup. They can level your Bronco, but it also depends on how much added weight you have on the front/rear. They are also working on a heavier rear spring that lots of people are interested in.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hoss-3-0-part-numbers-cost.63196/
Sponsored