Sponsored

Liberate yourselves from the aggravation!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those frustrated, I invite you to join me in ignoring certain threads until we get our emails!
~ 8AM EST 7/14 reservation, 2.3 7MT 2dr. CO Badlands w/ high, MGV and tow
Order placed 1/20, currently # 5 out of 55 allocations w/ dealer, and no stinkin' e-mail yet.
I need a break from this 😂

Ford Bronco Liberate yourselves from the aggravation! 1618586340720

There, I feel better already. Carry on!
Sponsored

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I set my expectations properly, so I'm not bothered, and for the most part have ignored most of those posts. In my mind, I have been planning for a mid-August delivery, and I have a Day 1 reservation. (My order is a two-door with some constrained options.) My next steps were to hopefully see a Bronco in person before my order is locked and learn of my estimated delivery in May. Even if I don't end up with a mid-August delivery, I'll go with the flow. The only thing I would change is if I have a late MY21 delivery, in which case, I'd rather just wait for MY22.

Some of the reactions I've seen here make me wonder how people get through life not being PO'd at nearly everything. 😄

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I set my expectations properly, so I'm not bothered, and for the most part have ignored most of those posts. In my mind, I have been planning for a mid-August delivery, and I have a Day 1 reservation. (My order is a two-door with some constrained options.) My next steps were to hopefully see a Bronco in person before my order is locked and learn of my estimated delivery in May. Even if I don't end up with a mid-August delivery, I'll go with the flow. The only thing I would change is if I have a late MY21 delivery, in which case, I'd rather just wait for MY22.

Some of the reactions I've seen here make me wonder how people get through life not being PO'd at nearly everything. 😄
I was holding everything together pretty good, until seeing the very late reservations/orders non-priority peeps getting June builds. I just can't stomach any more of those right now o_O

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was holding everything together pretty good, until seeing the very late reservations/orders non-priority peeps getting June builds. I just can't stomach any more of those right now o_O
I feel like it's doubtful that very late reservations would be built if they weren't prioritized by their dealers. Since there's no way I could know one way or another, I'd rather just ignore it.
Sponsored