First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, new to this forum and hoping ya all can provide some insight. I have a 2” after market lift on my 2023 Badlands and the adaptive cruise control keeps saying sensor blocked and stops working. The Ford dealership is saying it is due to the lift. But this doesn’t make any sense to me. A lift doesn’t block the sensor AND it works part of the time and intermittently stops working. I have little faith since the first time I took it in they said it was due to bugs even though ot wasn’t even dirty and then as soon as I got in and tried it the error message immediately came back on so clearly they didn’t test drive it. Advice?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all, new to this forum and hoping ya all can provide some insight. I have a 2” after market lift on my 2023 Badlands and the adaptive cruise control keeps saying sensor blocked and stops working. The Ford dealership is saying it is due to the lift. But this doesn’t make any sense to me. A lift doesn’t block the sensor AND it works part of the time and intermittently stops working. I have little faith since the first time I took it in they said it was due to bugs even though ot wasn’t even dirty and then as soon as I got in and tried it the error message immediately came back on so clearly they didn’t test drive it. Advice?
Unlikely the lift is causing the issue. Plenty (including me) have lifted Broncos with no ACC issues.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picture of the sensor mounting would help

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was curious what this turned out to be. I have the same issue, lift and no obvious blockage of the camera.

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s the angle of the sensor relative to the road, need it at 93 degrees down or 87 from vertical, depends on who you talk to or measure , just re adjust it….
Sponsored