Sponsored

Link to view all the "preview" locations for the Bronco?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I have tried searching and can't find it - where's the site/link to view all the locations (and dates) of the Bronco dealership tour?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
thanks so much! yup, I'll be going to Roseville on Thursday night for my appointment :)

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have tried searching and can't find it - where's the site/link to view all the locations (and dates) of the Bronco dealership tour?
I was at the event at Serramonte Ford earlier today. Very happy to see a BD in CG in the flesh which is what I've ordered. Sadly it had a soft top folded back so you couldn't really tell what the "trunk space" was like, but I digress.

Good amount of leg room in the back but again couldn't really judge headroom because of the folded back soft top. The fit and fittings were nicer than I expected, the standard screen plenty large for my needs, and the MGV looked great too.

They also had a WT in black with the roast interior but I didn't really look at it closely. Plenty of smiling future new Bronco owners in attendance as expected. I'm happy I went, even though I'll more than likely be a 2022 build.

Woot woot with those of you who already have your VIN's and a build date. Most excellent!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was at the event at Serramonte Ford earlier today. Very happy to see a BD in CG in the flesh which is what I've ordered. Sadly it had a soft top folded back so you couldn't really tell what the "trunk space" was like, but I digress.

Good amount of leg room in the back but again couldn't really judge headroom because of the folded back soft top. The fit and fittings were nicer than I expected, the standard screen plenty large for my needs, and the MGV looked great too.

They also had a WT in black with the roast interior but I didn't really look at it closely. Plenty of smiling future new Bronco owners in attendance as expected. I'm happy I went, even though I'll more than likely be a 2022 build.

Woot woot with those of you who already have your VIN's and a build date. Most excellent!
was there as well today great bunch of happy reservees,i was a little shocked how small it looked and that was the 4dr ,the 2dr should be a trail king just leave everything home lol

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
was there as well today great bunch of happy reservees,i was a little shocked how small it looked and that was the 4dr ,the 2dr should be a trail king just leave everything home lol
Yeah, I always expected them to be bigger too, much disappointment. :ROFLMAO:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I always expected them to be bigger too, much disappointment. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe with all those cleanings between customers they rubbed some off.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands