annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey local Bronco brethren. Sharing here because I was coming up empty on recommendations from people in the CO Facebook groups, but a friend recommended this spot to get my stereo upgraded. They did her Subaru and she was absolutely thrilled with their work, and it turns out they've already worked on a couple of new Broncos! The owner even has a friend that's working on spinning up a Bronco outfitting company down in Golden.

I haven't had the work done yet but just got on the schedule, so wanted to drop their info here in case anyone else is in the same boat and scared of new fangled car audio technology like I am. With the full speaker upgrade, amps, signal processing, and a custom fab enclosure for the sub that'll live on the tail gate, it's looking like $2500ish. Hopefully this helps someone else out!

https://www.absolutelycreativecustoms.com/
Sponsored

OP
OP
annieVonBebop

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reviving this most lonely thread cause it's done and OMG

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely following this. I talked with these guys and they’re super knowledgeable and had a lot of cool ideas for the Bronco. Just curious, did you do 6.5” Focal speakers in the dash and kick panels? Did the total cost come close to your $2500 estimate?

For those shopping around, I’d also check out Colorado Car Audio - Mo and the crew over there really know their stuff and are opening a sister company, Colorado Bronco Upfitters.

OP
OP
annieVonBebop

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely following this. I talked with these guys and they’re super knowledgeable and had a lot of cool ideas for the Bronco. Just curious, did you do 6.5” Focal speakers in the dash and kick panels? Did the total cost come close to your $2500 estimate?

For those shopping around, I’d also check out Colorado Car Audio - Mo and the crew over there really know their stuff and are opening a sister company, Colorado Bronco Upfitters.
You can definitely tell they love what they do there! I went in with a much lower budget and adjusted after speaking to Joe and getting a run down of what he thought would work. He definitely impressed me enough to pull the trigger on working with them. My husband is/was a live audio engineer was as well.

And yeah, swapped both sets of front speakers for Focals, decided to leave the rears alone and shuffle that cost around to some upgrade the Amp and sub since the factory signal was better than they expected. I think the quote was right around there, including the sub envelope which I'm in love with. I think the sizes of the speakers stayed the same.
Ford Bronco Local car audio places familiar with Broncos IMG_20220211_222827022
Sponsored