Sponsored

Looking for a Sport and full Bronco to come to our off road park for video and pictures

Milesfrmnowhere

Black Diamond
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 73 93 and 96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[email protected] is the email address. We would schedule everyone on the same weekend. Does anyone know sports that can come?

Awesome!

If you can send an email to this so we can keep track of everyone that wants to come.
[email protected]
mail sent.
Check out Krista Pickens of Pickens Party of 5.
They have one and a YouTube channel they are doing bronco stuff on and have organized one Florida bronco off road run already
Sponsored

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mail sent.
Check out Krista Pickens of Pickens Party of 5.
They have one and a YouTube channel they are doing bronco stuff on and have organized one Florida bronco off road run already
Do you have contact info for her? Looks like she would be a great person to come to this!

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been looking for places not too far from Tampa. Looks like it could be fun!

First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buckleupbuttercuptv.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all,
We have an off-road park that we do 2-3 events a year. The park is for all small wheel base vehicles. With that said we have not had new Broncos at the park and we really want some. I wanted to extend an offer to anyone with a sport and full bronco to come out and let us take pics and video of you having some fun so that we can add more flavor to the videos. We can’t just have Jeep’s and Tacoma’s. :) we have two eb’s at the park. Just want the new ones to get some love. The park is near mount dora. Let me know if interested! Would like to schedule both to come out on same. Thanks!
We can do it (pickenspartyof5)Email us info please at. [email protected]
-Krista

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,
We have an off-road park that we do 2-3 events a year. The park is for all small wheel base vehicles. With that said we have not had new Broncos at the park and we really want some. I wanted to extend an offer to anyone with a sport and full bronco to come out and let us take pics and video of you having some fun so that we can add more flavor to the videos. We can’t just have Jeep’s and Tacoma’s. :) we have two eb’s at the park. Just want the new ones to get some love. The park is near mount dora. Let me know if interested! Would like to schedule both to come out on same. Thanks!
Hey all!! Really excited to see the response we are getting. We have picked a date of October 9th. We want 5-6 Broncos and like 4 sports. We want to keep the crew to a max of 10. This is completely free just let us record you having fun. This will be some what of a guided tour as we want to be where you will be. Bring recovery gear if you have it. If not we will have it.

Email us at [email protected] to confirm your spot.

I will be working on getting our two Early Broncos out there to join the photo shoot. This should be pretty awesome!

thanks again everyone!!

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Matt from Pickens Party of 5 here. Let us know how we can help out!
Awesome! Really appreciate it! Come and have some fun. Then start making a showing at the events! We haven’t had a single New Bronco out yet. So this is my attempt to change that. :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all,
Hey all! We are supper excited about this coming weekends event. It looks like we 6 coming. We still have some room for more if anyone is last minute interested. Email [email protected]. For all the said they are coming looking forward to meeting you all a s having a good time! Thanks all!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Today is the day. I hope to see others out on the trails. I'm leaving shortly (others from down south are already on the road). See you later this morning.

OP
OP
66bronco

66bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to thank everyone that came out. It was a huge success! The Bronco performed better then I was expecting and really showed how much better a Bronco is stock vs a stock Wrangler. Hope you all had a great time! Please add me and my wife on Facebook. Look forward to seeing you all at our events!

Micah Trudell and Becky Trudell

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to thank everyone that came out. It was a huge success! The Bronco performed better then I was expecting and really showed how much better a Bronco is stock vs a stock Wrangler. Hope you all had a great time! Please add me and my wife on Facebook. Look forward to seeing you all at our events!

Micah Trudell and Becky Trudell
Thank you for setting the private event up. Everyone enjoyed the trails, obstacles, and camaraderie. Becky and you were so nice and helpful to even the greenest of drivers. I know many are looking forward to January. And just maybe over time, we'll be talking about Super Celebration South.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now that I'll be getting my Bronco in the first week of November, I look forward to seeing more of these events popping up!!
Sponsored