EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all, I'm in a bunch of Florida-based Bronco groups on FB but none of them seem to be too active in the way of wheeling events right now. Most seem to be just doing meetups/hangouts. My previous group disbanded and no one is really interested in wheeling it seems, which is a huge bummer. I'm in the Treasure Coast area but am always down to drive most anywhere sans the Panhandle. Let me know what groups/areas you're in and if you're planning on going wheeling soon.
Sponsored

lethalchristy

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition, 2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm just south of you in Palm Beach Gardens. I am still a novice to offroading but I'd love to go do it more.

I did join the Florida Trail Stompers on Facebook and they meet up to offroad a LOT. Have you checked them out? I just went out with a small group a couple weeks ago in ONF but they have rides almost weekly it seems, even if it's just some people getting together to go. They aren't just Broncos though, mostly Jeeps. But super awesome crew so far. They even do free classes on everything from basics to recovery, etc.

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm just south of you in Palm Beach Gardens. I am still a novice to offroading but I'd love to go do it more.

I did join the Florida Trail Stompers on Facebook and they meet up to offroad a LOT. Have you checked them out? I just went out with a small group a couple weeks ago in ONF but they have rides almost weekly it seems, even if it's just some people getting together to go. They aren't just Broncos though, mostly Jeeps. But super awesome crew so far. They even do free classes on everything from basics to recovery, etc.
I hadn't heard of them! I just applied to the group. 😁

fuitilium

Everglades
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I was jumping in to recommend Florida Trail Stompers. Hopefully we will see you out on a ride. I have a 2024 Everglades and the wife wheels a Gladiator Rubicon.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hadn't heard of them! I just applied to the group. 😁
Tomorrow (3/23), FTS is running the Tread Lightly Jeep Badge of Honor trail. They are also at Hardrock tomorrow.

OP
OP
EazyCheezy

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Thanks for the tip.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.
Leaving in a half hour to meet at the Pittman Visitor Center. Anyone riding the trail today, I hope to see you. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out as there won't be many Bronco owners out of the 30+ vehicles.

ToothlesstheBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our group is in NE FL but I suggest you join since all the groups tend to gravitate towards central FL for wheelin either way. Between joining multiple groups I’m always able to find something going on. 904JaxBroncos (we frequent Hardrock, Citrus, Ocala and usually end up at Ol Florida Off Road). Daytona has a group, gulf coast broncos. Again they tend to all head towards the center. I didnt know the S Florida crew disbanded- been meeting up with quite a few from down south! Dirt Road Coalition is also worth a join.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Christy, just north of you in Jupiter. Have you checked out Corbett yet? Any decent trailing out there?

lethalchristy

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition, 2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Christy, just north of you in Jupiter. Have you checked out Corbett yet? Any decent trailing out there?
We went years ago with a Raptor. LOTS of sugar sand (how Florida lol). There's some trails, nothing crazy or thrilling at all. Haven't been since then, besides passing it on the way to the shooting range lol so not sure of it's current state. We've been talking about taking the Broncos out there for some pics, though, so if we do before you head out I'll post up.
Sponsored