plipnoggen

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hello all -- Hoping someone can help me identify a few part numbers. I was trying to find these online but I wasn't really able to figure out the right terms to search for.

First, the door handle cover for the driver's side door. I broke a small tab on the back while removing the door panel, just hoping to replace it.

Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5654
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5653

Second, I bought my Bronco with the dual-top option. This week, I swapped the hard top out for the soft top. However, in the back, there are two trim pieces that cover the brackets and whatnot but with the soft top, the upper ridge is now too wide to fit with the soft top brackets that are now in place. I've seen soft-top broncos with a trim piece here. There must be a second trim piece with a more narrow top ridge that covers this area. Does anyone know?

Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5661
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5660
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5659
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5658
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5657

Finally, and I didn't break any of these yet but I assume at some point I will -- is there any place that I can order a bunch of these plastic trim pins just to have around? There seems to be two different styles... the white ones and the blue ones.

Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5640
Ford Bronco Looking for some part numbers IMG_5641

Thanks in advance! I spent time looking for these but wasn't really able to tell what was what when looking through the diagrams and whatnot.
Sponsored

BadmansSAS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquach
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost every part on the bronco should have a tag or embossed part number on it. Just google those numbers.