Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco doing Bronco things !!!

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT FB_IMG_1645843872364

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT FB_IMG_1645843870225

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT FB_IMG_1645843868448
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This kit has been in hude demand since launch. We are finally catching with all the current orders. Lights are in route to our warehouse and planning to ship next week. The individuals who are waiting for their kits, i salute you for your patience. Manufacturing these days is more difficult than the 10+ years of experience we experienced.

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT Bronco fog off

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT Bronco fog Amber (1)
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT Bronco fog white

Mr. Magoo

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered on 3/2, I am looking forward to getting these installed. We were coming up our driveway this evening 10 deer moved across. Send them on!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Bronco modular bumper fog opening light kit is here. It houses 8 x 20w square lights totaling 160W of power. It has a shroud that is powder coated to give it an awesome look. The square lights also offer amber backlight DRL to match the rest of the Bronco marker lighting. The kit is rated at 16,000 lumens all together. The lights comes with few inches of of wiring. If your truck comes with AUX switches you can extend them yourself and tap into the factory wiring. If not you can but a generic wiring harness on Amazon to control the light kit.

Here is a cool dual function wiring harness that we found works good.

Nilight 10031W Amber White Dual Color Light Bar Wiring Harness Kit 16AWG with 12V Relay 15A Inline Blade Fuse Push Button Switch for Offroad Driving Light, 2 Leads

Link
Thank you!! Love the pocket fogs...just installed on my WildTrak tonight. White lights are crazee bright. Ambers look so good I will always have them on!

I have the roof light bar, but got stumped trying to access the wire via the sun visor process. Reckon I need a pro for that. 🙁

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT 20220316_195230

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!! Love the pocket fogs...just installed on my WildTrak tonight. White lights are crazee bright. Ambers look so good I will always have them on!

I have the roof light bar, but got stumped trying to access the wire via the sun visor process. Reckon I need a pro for that. 🙁

Love how the amber matches the cyber orange. Glad you are happy. For everyone experiencing delays on their orders, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I anticipate to catch up with all new orders within the next 2 weeks. Love to see you guys post photos of your bronco with M&R lights.

Reach out to me i will walk you through the wiring process for the roof mount.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love how the amber matches the cyber orange. Glad you are happy. For everyone experiencing delays on their orders, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I anticipate to catch up with all new orders within the next 2 weeks. Love to see you guys post photos of your bronco with M&R lights.

I have your written instructions. My issue is on the bronco side...i didnt want to route down the window channel...i saw a post where wire is exposed as it enters/exits the interior. Is this true?

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have your written instructions. My issue is on the bronco side...i didnt want to route down the window channel...i saw a post where wire is exposed as it enters/exits the interior. Is this true?
take a look at this video

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes...he makes it look so simple...i have watched, rewound and watched again at least 10 times while trying to follow it.

In actuality, the visor is tricky to uninstall. The Ford roof light bar (Rigid) install utilizes the A pillar wires, but after getting the visor off, the steps seemed so complicated and numorous, i gave up.

The wires in the glove box powering the circuit are now spliced, tho.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@MandRautomotive

I would like a 20" light bar, to be mounted on a 2" dia bull bar.

Do you have this product?

I have your pocket fogs and roof light bar, and want the bull bar lights to match.

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Been considering these for a while, and reading this kind of thoughtful customer service pushed me over the edge. Just ordered a set.

So many people and companies out there don't care enough. Having an owner here in the forums, as excited as we are about our Broncos, actively supporting customers on their installations... it makes me very proud to be a new customer. Please keep doing what you're doing, @MandRautomotive.

-Jeff

PS: @Cat those fog lights look great on your rig.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@MandRautomotive

I would like a 20" light bar, to be mounted on a 2" dia bull bar.

Do you have this product?

I have your pocket fogs and roof light bar, and want the bull bar lights to match.
Kat i had someone mount the 30" light right on bottom to shine through the crack of that bull bar. will kit right behind it.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kat i had someone mount the 30" light right on bottom to shine through the crack of that bull bar. will kit right behind it.
No...i want mine to mount on the bar, in front, not top or behind it.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@MandRautomotive
so what am I missing here? The lights aim really far in and down. Looks like I can only light up about 5' in front of the car. Top bracket is bent up so the lights aim down. Smaller light brackets are bent in so beam goes to the middle.
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT lights3
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT lights2
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT lights1
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT lights4

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@MandRautomotive
so what am I missing here? The lights aim really far in and down. Looks like I can only light up about 5' in front of the car. Top bracket is bent up so the lights aim down. Smaller light brackets are bent in so beam goes to the middle.
lights3.jpg
lights2.jpg
lights1.jpg
lights4.jpg
Hey buddy you can give me a call if you are having issues. 323-717-6203 When installing take a look at the instruction manual. When toghtening the bolts make sure the tabs are at an angle to the light. This will allow you to aim them a lot higher then the default position. The angle of the bumper is slanted so if installing them straight on they will shine lower. But it is adjustable.

mike

Last edited: