Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who have been looking to utilize the wires left by Ford behind your HD Modular Bumper to control some fog lights, we've got some harnesses coming soon.

Now, if you are not familiar with what we're talking about... basically on vehicles (most of them anyway) equipped with the HD Modular Bumper, there are no fog lights. You install them aftermarket (and we've got lots of options). However a few folks found that Ford actually left some pigtails behind the bumper (which are used for factory fogs on other builds). So a few smart folks did some digging and learned that you can buy a new headlight/fog light switch panel for your dash (replaces the factory one) and then do a bit of programming in FORSCAN (a program that lets you change settings and variables in the computer), connect these pigtails and now you can control a set of lights from your dashboard. JUST like from the factory.

There is a long thread here which goes over all of this. It's recommended if you are not familiar with this to give it a read:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/

We've put together 3 harnesses to cover almost all of the lights you'll need. They are coming soon but available for pre-order from our site.

Each one is 20" (so you can reach any of the fog lights, especially if you run a triple fog light kit from us). One end has the connector installed for the light (plug and play) and the other end has the Ford connector. So you just plug it in, do some programming and swap in your new switch panel from Ford. It's a pretty easy process once you get the right switch panel (see that thread for info).

CrystaLux DT 4-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1654522725800

CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...il-pair-2021-ford-bronco-w-hd-modular-bumper/
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1654522734463

CrystaLux WP 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1654522742802

The DT 4-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SSC1, SSC2 and SSC3 w/BackLighting. It has the back-light control wire on it.

The DT 2-Pin version is used on lights such as the Diode Dynamics SS3 (without backlight), Rigid D-Series, KC HiLITES Flex, etc...

The WP 2-Pin version is used on Baja Designs S1, S2, Squadron lights.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone checked if the Base has the wires?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a reminder that we have these pigtails available for purchase on our site. We should be seeing these soon, within the next 1-2 weeks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those curious the pigtails are en route to us! We should have them this upcoming week, right before Memorial Day. So we'll get those orders shipped out as soon as the pigtails arrive!

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sweet! I've got all lights wired, except for the fogs in my triple light kit. I just need to swap the fog light button assembly, forscan it, fish for the factory wire and use the pigtails.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet! I've got all lights wired, except for the fogs in my triple light kit. I just need to swap the fog light button assembly, forscan it, fish for the factory wire and use the pigtails.
Why didn't you wire your lights yet? They should be wired by now. Because you're only powering ONE pair of lights from the factory, the other 2 pair are still controlled from your upfitters

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why didn't you wire your lights yet? They should be wired by now. Because you're only powering ONE pair of lights from the factory, the other 2 pair are still controlled from your upfitters

Actually, everything is wired and working, except the fogs. I left those unwired, so I can pigtail them to the factory fog button. S2's are wired to the upfitters and the Squadrons will be using the pigtails. I might go ahead and swap out the fog button assembly this weekend and make the forscan changes, since the pigtails are nearly ready.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The pigtails are here. We're packing them up now and beginning to ship them out!

CrystaLux DT 4-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1653592048501

CrystaLux DT 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1653592066603

CrystaLux WP 2-Pin to MX150 Pigtail, Pair (2021+ Ford Bronco w/HD Modular Bumper)
Ford Bronco AVAILALBE NOW | HD Modular Bumper Fog Light Pigtails 1653592086652

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Which set do we need for the Diode Dynamics 6" Light Bar Fogs?

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome. The longer I wait to install foglights the easier/better it gets. I'll send you a message when I'm ready to buy everything.
Sponsored