Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it!
My thought, move the Cell Phone slot to the opposite side so the cable can run through the cable slot on the passenger side.
IMG_4973.JPG
What's wrong with routing the wire through the hole provided, to plug into the 12V inside?

Edit: I use the inside 12V plug anyway, in order to get Fast Charge.
Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's wrong with routing the wire through the hole provided, to plug into the 12V inside?
The entire point of the organizer is to... well... organize your clutter. If you run a cable straight across the organizer, you have to move it out of the way every time you access something in the center console.

Other Ford vehicles have standard organizers like this one, but with a little slot cut out in the organizer itself so a cable can pass through the organizer right next to the channel and get out of the center console.

Also, when the cable crosses the middle of the center console to exit, it makes it very easy to get the cable caught in the lid when closing the console.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The entire point of the organizer is to... well... organize your clutter. If you run a cable straight across the organizer, you have to move it out of the way every time you access something in the center console.

Other Ford vehicles have standard organizers like this one, but with a little slot cut out in the organizer itself so a cable can pass through the organizer right next to the channel and get out of the center console.

Also, when the cable crosses the middle of the center console to exit, it makes it very easy to get the cable caught in the lid when closing the console.
Please reread what I wrote: What's wrong with routing the wire through the hole provided, to plug into the 12V inside?

There's a plug INSIDE the console, UNDER where this accessory will be placed, which has a hole for the charge cable to route inside.

I can't find a pic, but just look inside.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please reread what I wrote: What's wrong with routing the wire through the hole provided, to plug into the 12V inside?

There's a plug INSIDE the console, UNDER where this accessory will be placed, which has a hole for the charge cable to route inside.
Oh, that hole is fine for plugging into a phone that is contained in the center console. The slot on the center console's housing on the front passenger side allows cables from the center console to cleanly exit the center console -- I commonly take road trips with a passenger, and two phones that need charging. This organizer looks great for storing the driver's phone in the center console to charge, but does not easily allow cables to exit the center console for the passenger to charge.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, that hole is fine for plugging into a phone that is contained in the center console. The slot on the center console's housing on the front passenger side allows cables from the center console to cleanly exit the center console -- I commonly take road trips with a passenger, and two phones that need charging. This organizer looks great for storing the driver's phone in the center console to charge, but does not easily allow cables to exit the center console for the passenger to charge.
Solution: Drill a hole through one spot of the coin slot area, use a dual 12V to USB plug. Boom.
Or wait a while for a revised design, if they take the advice. I got my drill ready, should you ride along and need a charge 😁

Edit: Better yet, a small notch:

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 1644353758008

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, I'm not very good at introducing my product with a lot of words, it just has the functions that it should have as a "center console organizer", I don't like to brag about my products, the suggestions or questions you put forward make me more interested, And continue to discuss with you, So I put the introduction of the product at the end, I can't make everyone satisfied with my product, but I believe I am willing to listen to the public's suggestions and implement it within my ability, refusing to make junk products!

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

I hope my product helps you, if you don't mind, please do me a favor, after you receive it, please comment on your order on Amazon, it will be a huge help to my business , and will always push me to design and make better products

Free returns for anyone who received a bad product

Introduction of center console organizer

Made from ABS plastic with a matte finish
It provide space to put your key, cell phone, charging adapters, credit card, ID Badges, and coins, etc.
Each area is different, you can place items of different sizes, I'm sure someone will be unhappy with the layout, but this is only my first option at the moment
Design coin groove and charging cable entrance and exit,
With black rubber liner ensures tray items won't slide around.

It's in my Amazon Bronco List for whenever I get a Bronco 😳

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solution: Drill a hole through one spot of the coin slot area, use a dual 12V to USB plug. Boom.
Or wait a while for a revised design, if they take the advice. I got my drill ready, should you ride along and need a charge 😁

Edit: Better yet, a small notch:

admittedly, it's a minor concern, but once you get used to that satisfying "no clutter" charge cable into your cup holder you can't go back

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I cant imagine anyone wanting to have a cable exit the center console, especially with the available USB ports under the dash. I'm glad its designed this way, well thought out.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

admittedly, it's a minor concern, but once you get used to that satisfying "no clutter" charge cable into your cup holder you can't go back
I think that little notch is just the ticket, thanks for the brainstorming session (y)

B Spence

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Raptor SVT 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will probably order this along with the Console cover IF I EVER GET MY BRONCO.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant imagine anyone wanting to have a cable exit the center console, especially with the available USB ports under the dash. I'm glad its designed this way, well thought out.
No, I think he's on to something. passenger gets in and wants a cable, it's right there tucked in at the cup holder, rather than stretching from the front near the shifter. My little notch idea will allow the cable to tuck in real nice when not used.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The USB ports under the dash are fine, but when you drive a manual the cable goes right next to the shifter when the passenger is charging. I've had to untangle the charge cable for my passenger mid drive before.

I've driven a Focus RS since 2017, and the center console contains both USB ports and a 12v socket -- at times, I've had three charge cables come out of the center console for long car rides, and the cables don't cross over any critical controls, don't get tangled in the shifter, and don't add clutter. It really does help organize everything.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered one and may try to rig it up to see if a wireless charger will work through the plastic. If you make one with that already built in I may have to buy another. 😁 @Mabett

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The USB ports under the dash are fine, but when you drive a manual the cable goes right next to the shifter when the passenger is charging. I've had to untangle the charge cable for my passenger mid drive before.

I've driven a Focus RS since 2017, and the center console contains both USB ports and a 12v socket -- at times, I've had three charge cables come out of the center console for long car rides, and the cables don't cross over any critical controls, don't get tangled in the shifter, and don't add clutter. It really does help organize everything.
Ford could just follow after the F-150 and put two cable slots out of the center console on the Bronco. Then OP's tray would be perfect!
a.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F61764jypPdL.jpg

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that little notch is just the ticket, thanks for the brainstorming session (y)
Y'all got me to go outside and take pictures to visualize; first two are from my Focus RS, last two are from my Bronco

The RS has a cutout for cables to exit the center console, and it's all nice and tidy even with the stock center console organizer in place. It also has a data-compatible USB port inside the center console for wired CarPlay or plugging in a thumb drive:
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco IMG_1371

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco IMG_1374

On the Bronco, there are USB ports under the dash which is nice, but those get in the way of the shifter. The center console has a cutout for cables too, which makes things neater:
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco IMG_1375

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco IMG_1376
Sponsored