Sponsored

Mabett Trailer Hitch Assembly Fits Bronco 2021 2022 Bronco Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Bronco Trailer Hitch Assembly" directly for $99.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A2CZ0T7VNMKFHL
  • Note: Please use a desktop device to open the URL
  • Note: Please operate when “Bronco Trailer Hitch Assembly” is available
  • Note: Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness not included
Why Buy:
Tow more with this 2" Hitch Receiver for your Bronco. Allows the use of hitch-mounted accessory carriers or lightweight trailers, with no drilling required.

Details:
This 2" Hitch Receiver assembly allows the use of hitch-mounted accessory carriers or lightweight trailers.

Product Description
  • Black powder coat finish and corrosion-resistant hardware for long-lasting good looks
  • Original equipment hitch assembly bolts into existing holes – no drilling or welding required
  • Towing capacity can be limited by vehicle powertrain; contact your Dealer for details

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

2022_07_14_17_16_IMG_4556.jpg

2022_07_14_17_17_IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3728.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg
Sponsored

refade1

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received these in the mail will be installing it.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Overbite

Wildtrak
First Name
RPLane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
while installing, 1 bolt broke, where can I get a replacement?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Overbite

Wildtrak
First Name
RPLane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The instructions didn’t include the torque. This hitch has the bolts welded on and the other brands/types have the bolt separate which I seen has a torque setting of 110 lbs. I figured to at least have around 100 For some type of standard base instead of “tight enough”. I tightened each one and then torqued, 3 to 100 and 1 didn’t make it as it broke. Mabett did a solid by sending me a new set (on their way) but I also am questioning the grade.

RR Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Rapid Red Bronco, 83 CJ7, Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PM me, I will send
I received this hitch as a gift and installed with no problems. Finally tried to use it with a Kuat Pivot and bike rack, but the Pivot won't tighten once its inside the hitch. The Pivot comes with an Allen key that is used to secure the rack to the hitch, but there is way too much wobble. I tried the Kuat Pivot on two other hitches(one is a OEM Bronco Hitch and an OEM Honda Pilot) and the Kuat works perfect on both of those. Not sure why it won't work. Any suggestions Mabett?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received this hitch as a gift and installed with no problems. Finally tried to use it with a Kuat Pivot and bike rack, but the Pivot won't tighten once its inside the hitch. The Pivot comes with an Allen key that is used to secure the rack to the hitch, but there is way too much wobble. I tried the Kuat Pivot on two other hitches(one is a OEM Bronco Hitch and an OEM Honda Pilot) and the Kuat works perfect on both of those. Not sure why it won't work. Any suggestions Mabett?
Could you provide some photos so that I can check more clearly?

Sponsored

aracanati

Outer Banks
First Name
Augie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purchased a Mabett hitch for my bronco and one of the bolts snapped. Where can I buy a replacement. what is the spec of the bolt?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased a Mabett hitch for my bronco and one of the bolts snapped. Where can I buy a replacement. what is the spec of the bolt?
I can directly send you one.

Wheeljack

Black Diamond
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mabett

I've purchased a lot of Mabett products for my Bronco and all of them have been best until now. I recently purchased the hitch so I could lug my bikes around. During the install I started one of the outermost lag bolts and then started the opposite side, that was fine. Then I tried to start the inside ones. I couldn't get them going and after a lot of attempts I gave up. After fully tightening the outside bolts you can see from one of the pictures why, the bolts are mis aligned. Then I thought I'd try starting from the center to see if that helped. One of the lags started but the other wouldn't. When I took the hitch off and threaded all of the lags you can see why. One of the lags is drilled off center from front to back. Not very good quality control in my opinion Mabett

20230721_182519.jpg

20230721_182809.jpg

20230721_182822.jpg

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mabett

I've purchased a lot of Mabett products for my Bronco and all of them have been best until now. I recently purchased the hitch so I could lug my bikes around. During the install I started one of the outermost lag bolts and then started the opposite side, that was fine. Then I tried to start the inside ones. I couldn't get them going and after a lot of attempts I gave up. After fully tightening the outside bolts you can see from one of the pictures why, the bolts are mis aligned. Then I thought I'd try starting from the center to see if that helped. One of the lags started but the other wouldn't. When I took the hitch off and threaded all of the lags you can see why. One of the lags is drilled off center from front to back. Not very good quality control in my opinion Mabett

Ford Bronco Mabett Trailer Hitch Assembly Fits Bronco 2021 2022 Bronco Available Now! 20230721_182822

Ford Bronco Mabett Trailer Hitch Assembly Fits Bronco 2021 2022 Bronco Available Now! 20230721_182822

I don't know why so many run the bolts from the rear to the front making it harder to install than it should be . I have this one and had it on in under 10 minutes.
Amazon.com: RbhAuto 2" Trailer Hitch Receiver, Class 3 Rear Bumper Towing Hitch Receiver with Cover Kit fit for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 : Automotive
Sponsored