Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer
  • The area where the mobile phone is placed is moved to the co-pilot side, which is more convenient to use the wire slot
  • A small hole is designed on the Center Console Tray corresponding to the position of the wire groove
  • Help people to use the dual 12V to USB plug better, and the data cable can go in and out of the Center Console Tray more conveniently
  • Discount codes are not available for this product, for all products of V2 version or higher, I need to guarantee that the price is not lower than V1. There are two reasons, the first reason is the increase in cost, and the second reason is that I don't want to make people who bought the V1 version feel Disappointed
Product Description
  • 【Compatible For Models】The V2 Center Console Organizer Insert Tray firs Ford Bronco 2021 2022. (Not fits bronco sport)
  • 【Upgrade details】We designed and changed the position of the charging port. After adjustment, the wire slot reserved on the center console corresponds to the wire hole on the central control tray. No longer will your charging cable come out of the hole on the left and hover over the center console tray. After the redesign, your center console organizer will be more convenient to use.
  • 【Function】If you often cannot find the small items in the car, you must need this organizer. provide space to put your key, cell phone, charging adapters, credit card, ID Badges, and coins, etc.
  • 【Reasonable planning and design】Each area is different, you can place items of different sizes, and design coin groove and charging cable entrance and exit.
  • 【High-Quality】Made from ABS plastic with a matte finish, making it tough enough to withstand the impact of your driving on the road.

Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer is now available lQDPDhtfn0aJAnbNDkDNFWCwJHaZjoHqvSACbVctvcACAA_5472_3648
Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer is now available lQDPDhtfn0aJBIHNBMrNB8ywLhuOtMt_4lcCbVcvcYD-AA_1996_1226
Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer is now available lQDPDhtfn0chlRrNDkDNFWCwCKQtWMMQSTYCbVcu1ICGAA_5472_3648

At the same time, a combination set of V2 Upper Layer Center Console Tray + Lower Layer Center Console Tray is launched, which can be purchased through this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X45K866?ref=myi_title_dp
Sponsored

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• The area where the mobile phone is placed is moved to the co-pilot side, which is more convenient to use the wire slot
  • A small hole is designed on the Center Console Tray corresponding to the position of the wire groove
  • Help people to use the dual 12V to USB plug better, and the data cable can go in and out of the Center Console Tray more conveniently
  • Discount codes are not available for this product, for all products of V2 version or higher, I need to guarantee that the price is not lower than V1. There are two reasons, the first reason is the increase in cost, and the second reason is that I don't want to make people who bought the V1 version feel Disappointed
Product Description
  • 【Compatible For Models】The V2 Center Console Organizer Insert Tray firs Ford Bronco 2021 2022. (Not fits bronco sport)
  • 【Upgrade details】We designed and changed the position of the charging port. After adjustment, the wire slot reserved on the center console corresponds to the wire hole on the central control tray. No longer will your charging cable come out of the hole on the left and hover over the center console tray. After the redesign, your center console organizer will be more convenient to use.
  • 【Function】If you often cannot find the small items in the car, you must need this organizer. provide space to put your key, cell phone, charging adapters, credit card, ID Badges, and coins, etc.
  • 【Reasonable planning and design】Each area is different, you can place items of different sizes, and design coin groove and charging cable entrance and exit.
  • 【High-Quality】Made from ABS plastic with a matte finish, making it tough enough to withstand the impact of your driving on the road.

lQDPDhtfn0aJAnbNDkDNFWCwJHaZjoHqvSACbVctvcACAA_5472_3648.jpg
lQDPDhtfn0aJBIHNBMrNB8ywLhuOtMt_4lcCbVcvcYD-AA_1996_1226.jpg
lQDPDhtfn0chlRrNDkDNFWCwCKQtWMMQSTYCbVcu1ICGAA_5472_3648.jpg

At the same time, a combination set of V2 Upper Layer Center Console Tray + Lower Layer Center Console Tray is launched, which can be purchased through this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X45K866?ref=myi_title_dp
Will the lower only fit with the top tray I purchased in February from you

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome - Just ordered the V2 Upper, and the Lower!

Rutkap

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to make sure, if you got the lock box, this will still work for us correct?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wish this would of been released from the get go I already bought the v1 when it came out .

Sponsored

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Product Description

Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer is now available lQDPDhtfn0chlRrNDkDNFWCwCKQtWMMQSTYCbVcu1ICGAA_5472_3648

Just ordered mine from Amazon! Now I just need them to deliver my Bronco!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never understood the ask for redesigning to put a notch in. There is a gap on each side to slip the cable through but if the customers ask, may as well deliver!

Ford Bronco Mabett V2 Upper Layer Center Control Organizer is now available Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 3.33.20 PM

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Locked in the last one in stock. I was waiting for this release. Fits my setup better than V1.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

mfecik

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really love this. Would love to see a version of this with a built in wireless charger. That would be a game changer!

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the area meant to hold a phone? I've got a big one and I want to make sure it'll fit :D.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TavisB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 ManSquatch, 10 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone tell me the dimensions of the area meant to hold a phone? I've got a big one and I want to make sure it'll fit :D.
Well, I took a chance and ordered. My phone is a little too wide, but I am going to put a wireless charging pad under it so I think it'll sort of work.
Sponsored