Sponsored

Mabett wants to design a key case, any good ideas?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank for everyone, I will review everyone's suggestions
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank for everyone, I will review everyone's suggestions
keep your enthusiasm, I will definitely design based on you guys' suggestions and maybe more options

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off the chain, but how about a better set of quarter panels for the soft top that don't break?? lol

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let me get the physical key out easily so I can lock my glove box and center console. A lot that I've seen online block easily removing the key.
A leather cover with stitching that you can easily pull out the manual key would be sweet. Like this:

C09BA1EE-A9E6-4CCE-95FA-57D775FC8846.jpeg
You guys should make a stand-alone manual key. It’s really convenient

7F48E94C-D45E-4477-882F-B4FC1F6D1131.jpeg

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you want me to design something for the key? For example key chain or key cover, please give me some of your ideas, others can choose to agree or disagree

I'm definitely going to design a key case, but I don't have any good ideas right now
Ford Bronco Mabett wants to design a key case, any good ideas? 7F48E94C-D45E-4477-882F-B4FC1F6D1131
Make it the same material as your arm rest cover maybe add the bucking bronco desighn to it

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could you do A rubberized case with a mud tire tread design on it.
I like this idea, and it would look really cool, but it comes with one issue:

Being rubberized, you will end up with 'elephant ear' pockets every time you take your key out of your pocket!

It'll turn your pockets inside out! 🤣

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you want me to design something for the key? For example key chain or key cover, please give me some of your ideas, others can choose to agree or disagree

I'm definitely going to design a key case, but I don't have any good ideas right now
Ford Bronco Mabett wants to design a key case, any good ideas? 7F48E94C-D45E-4477-882F-B4FC1F6D1131
Color matched covers...

We have a key hook rack near the front door. All keys in the family go there. With all Ford keys looking the same, we have bought some colored TPE covers, but we haven't found matching ones. One has a cover over the front keypad, the others don't. Button presses on the covered one are difficult.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I don't like keys in my pocket as it is, I would not buy something like this as it would just make the key more bulky. Besides it fits nicely in that little notch in front of the shift lever!

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something similar to covers for firestick remote covers. I believe these are silicone thin rubber feel to them.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like this idea, and it would look really cool, but it comes with one issue:

Being rubberized, you will end up with 'elephant ear' pockets every time you take your key out of your pocket!

It'll turn your pockets inside out! 🤣
What you do is get both pant pockets and pull them out then when you see someone ask them if they want to feed the elephant lol

Jornum1

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about something to drop the keyfob inside the truck. Rather then throwing it into the console or in front of the shifter. I dont have the little spot on the top of the dash with the lux package.
I would love to have something that mounts to the dash or maybe the inside of the console where your right leg is to house the key. So you see it easily and can just grab and go. I always have other things in my console and the key gets covered up. I know some sell a molle panel to go on the inside leg area but something specific for the keyfob would be a very easy and useful addition. I have thought of trying to 3d print something to use.
Thanks for all the parts you are designing by the way. Being part of the community and using feedback to design parts is a great way to run your business. Love my center console organizer tray! Cant wait to see more parts.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How about something to drop the keyfob inside the truck. Rather then throwing it into the console or in front of the shifter. I dont have the little spot on the top of the dash with the lux package.
I would love to have something that mounts to the dash or maybe the inside of the console where your right leg is to house the key. So you see it easily and can just grab and go. I always have other things in my console and the key gets covered up. I know some sell a molle panel to go on the inside leg area but something specific for the keyfob would be a very easy and useful addition. I have thought of trying to 3d print something to use.
Thanks for all the parts you are designing by the way. Being part of the community and using feedback to design parts is a great way to run your business. Love my center console organizer tray! Cant wait to see more parts.
A command hook! :)

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the disighn maybe use the badge emblem desighns like the black diamond logo Sasquatch logo people can order to match there bronco trim

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You guys should make a stand-alone manual key. It’s really convenient

Agree on the standalone key. I want one that has the traditional key head shape so its easier to hold and twist when in the lock cylinder. Another user mentioned a spot for an Apple AirTag, I think thats a great idea too and would buy it. Where did you get your key blank?

@Mabett
Sponsored