Sponsored

Mass / NE dealers with remaining allocations?

andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anybody know of any reputable dealers in MA or New England which have remaining allocations? Looking to order a 4dr Big Bend. Thanks!
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be able to find one of those on a lot somewhere and just buy it. My boss wanted a white 4 door Wildtrac. I searched within 500 miles and found 23 trucks matching the criteria. I bought a hardtop High with Hoss 3.0 tow and leather last week in NY for $3K over MSRP. Shipping from Niagara Falls area was $585.

Here is a search within a 500 mile radius, the farther west you go the lower the ADM. There are 89 Big Bend 4 doors available. Blue window stickers are dealer stock, green are special order so probably not worth chasing.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...ear=2023&trimCodeList=BRON|Big Bend&zip=02379

OP
OP

andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should be able to find one of those on a lot somewhere and just buy it. My boss wanted a white 4 door Wildtrac. I searched within 500 miles and found 23 trucks matching the criteria. I bought a hardtop High with Hoss 3.0 tow and leather last week in NY for $3K over MSRP. Shipping from Niagara Falls area was $585.

Here is a search within a 500 mile radius, the farther west you go the lower the ADM. There are 89 Big Bend 4 doors available. Blue window stickers are dealer stock, green are special order so probably not worth chasing.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/new-cars/ford/bronco/west-bridgewater-ma?doorCodes=4&isNewSearch=true&marketExtension=include&numRecords=25&searchRadius=500&showAccelerateBanner=false&sortBy=relevance&startYear=2023&trimCodeList=BRON|Big Bend&zip=02379
Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check it out!

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anybody know of any reputable dealers in MA or New England which have remaining allocations? Looking to order a 4dr Big Bend. Thanks!
REPUTABLE is the key. Many available Broncos out there, but not many good Dealers.

Watertown Ford nice folks, but so small they can’t order anymore.
McGovern Ford and Norwood Dealer bad. Over sticker on everything.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
stay away from mcgovern. they will take your order at MSRP but will sell their allocations to customers willing to pay over so yours will never get built.

I bought mine from monadnock ford they are up near keene, nh. while it was pretty far they were great. they actually have inventory on the lot for MSRP.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at 24 Ford of Easton yesterday for some service work. They had a base model Maverick on the lot, $20K over MSRP 😂. They had a cyber orange Black Diamond 4 door soft top, I didn’t even ask what they wanted for it.
Sponsored