First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ran to town last night to hit up the parts store since my 96 FSB is giving me a mystery rough idle(damned EFI). The first thing I saw in town was a 2 dr Big Bend squatch headed out for the hills. Next over by the police station I saw a white 4 door squatch(unsure of the model). So I drove past the dealership as one does and ohh my a beautiful Velocity Blue 4 dr Base Squatch! Only thing it was missing was a hard top and the 7 speed and it would have been perfect. By my count that leaves us with 2 4 dr Big Bend Squatches, 1 4dr Badlands MT, 1 4 dr wildtrack, a 4dr Base squatch, a 2 door big bend, a 2 door big bend squatch, a white 4dr squatch of unknown model, and another unknown 2 door squatch. That is 9 confirmed full size Broncos on island. I have heard rumors of more but havent seen em. There are a ton of Sports around filling the rental fleet ranks, mostly Big Bends. I really think once production has caught up and these lifted toyota nuts see all these squatches running 35s stock they are gonna go after em. That VB Basesquatch was beautiful. If the vinyl flooring ends up being as lame as some say(havent seen it yet in person dealer locked the BL doors damnit!) I may go base man squatch if I can get it in 4 door. I am however looking more at Mavericks at the moment as a stepping stone into the new car world. Never owned something with a tv in the dash and no key. The mavericks with their regular key may get me in the door so to speak.

Sorry no pics as I was driving when I saw most of these and its not 2020 when we had nothing to live for and yall were driving around the mainland chasing anything with a mattress on top covered in camo tarp just to get a glimpse of tire sizes.
Sponsored