Sponsored

MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE!

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are looking to turn up the volume on your 2.3L Bronco and not break the bank, you need to check out the brand new MBRP Cat-back exhaust! With 3 different options, there is a system for every taste and budget! These exhausts feature 3" mandrel bent tubing that utilize the factory hanger positions and 4" OD dual wall tips! They also boast a 93% increase in flow over the factory exhaust. These exhausts are also designed with off-roading in mind with and feature a high placement muffler for maximum ground clearance.

If you are interested in pre-ordering one of these systems, we will also include a free T-Shirt with your purchase! The link for the t-shirt will be in the product description! Simply choose your size, and add to cart and the discount will be reflected at checkout!

Click here to pre-order: https://www.pandamotorworks.com/search?type=article,page,product&q=mbrp*+bronco*

Polished Tips: T304 or Aluminized Steel

Ford Bronco MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE! Capture__85252.1635454571

If you like your exhaust to stand out, then we recommend one of the polished tipped cat-backs! You have the choice of durable T304 Stainless Steel backed by a lifetime warranty or the more affordable Aluminized Steel backed by a 3-year warranty! Both options have identical specifications outside of the material they are made with.

Armor Black

Ford Bronco MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE! Capture__26638.1635454772

If you are looking for something a little more subtle, then you need to check out the MBRP Armor Black cat-back! Since this option is made of Aluminized Steel, it shares the same 3 year warranty with a separate 1 year warranty on the black coating.

Here are some additional pictures of the exhaust fitted
Ford Bronco MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE! S5235-6__86403.1635461445

Ford Bronco MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE! S5235-5__91746.1635461440

Ford Bronco MBRP 2.3L Exhaust Pre-Order is now LIVE! S5235-11__34765.1635461420
Sponsored

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i like em.
any explanation on why the company chose to do a CAT back instead of axle back exhaust? i heard from lethal performance that the stock pipe back from the CAT is basically straight through, and performance is unchanged between a cat back and an axle back exhaust.
.EDIT - was (the decision) to create that bend to improve ground clearance?

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i like em.
any explanation on why the company chose to do a CAT back instead of axle back exhaust? i heard from lethal performance that the stock pipe back from the CAT is basically straight through, and performance is unchanged between a cat back and an axle back exhaust.
I don't have any information from MBRP on why they chose to do a full cat-back as opposed to an axle back. If I had to guess it would be for uniformity as the MBRP system is a full 3" system. Using their own mid pipe section not only helps with tuning the sound, but also helps with overall fitment!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Site says they’re for 2.7L as well?

I was under the impression that the inlet and hanger are in different positions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Site says they’re for 2.7L as well?

I was under the impression that the inlet and hanger are in different positions.
This system is for both the 2.3 and 2.7! We know that MBRP used a local dealership to confirm fitment for both.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well now it shows the same price in the search results and in the product page, but they both say $677.26 CAD and your screenshot says $532.32... I assume the higher price is correct?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well now it shows the same price in the search results and in the product page, but they both say $677.26 CAD and your screenshot says $532.32... I assume the higher price is correct?
This is $429.99USD, so according to current conversion rate of .8 CAD to USD the price would be the $535.32 price!

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
anxious to hear the 2.3 sound clip!