• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri MBRP Dual Exit Catback Exhaust for 2/4 Door and 2.3/2.7

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this exhaust, but my wife thinks it’s too loud inside the vehicle so I’m putting it up for sale. I ordered a different exhaust from the same company so I only swapped out the system behind the rear axle. So the exhaust I’m selling is new from the rear axle forward but the dual tips behind the rear axle have been on my bronco for 10 days. I like this one because it sounds great and with the tips removed it’s tucked up nice and tight for high clearance and with the tips installed, I think it looks good. I’m asking $500 with free US shipping in the original box and packaging but I’m open to offers.
IMG_9949.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9947.jpeg
IMG_9946.jpeg
IMG_9906.png

IMG_9950.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this exhaust, but my wife thinks it’s too loud inside the vehicle so I’m putting it up for sale. I ordered a different exhaust from the same company so I only swapped out the system behind the rear axle. So the exhaust I’m selling is new from the rear axle forward but the dual tips behind the rear axle have been on my bronco for 10 days. I like this one because it sounds great and with the tips removed it’s tucked up nice and tight for high clearance and with the tips installed, I think it looks good. I’m asking $500 with free US shipping in the original box and packaging but I’m open to offers.
Ford Bronco MBRP Dual Exit Catback Exhaust for 2/4 Door and 2.3/2.7 IMG_9950

Is this still available? I’ll take it for $400 all in.

OP
OP
SHANUT

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this still available? I’ll take it for $400 all in.
I have a couple of people interested but they haven’t gotten back to me yet so if you’ll do the $400 I’ll get it shipped out to you. I prefer PayPal and my friends and family PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please send me your address and I will get it Shipped out Monday morning. Thanks

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a couple of people interested but they haven’t gotten back to me yet so if you’ll do the $400 I’ll get it shipped out to you. I prefer PayPal and my friends and family PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please send me your address and I will get it Shipped out Monday morning. Thanks
I’m going to use the “for goods and services” option on PayPal. It’ll cost roughly $15 so I’ll send you $415. Cool?

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent PayPal for $415.
909 Liberty Ct, Dallas, TX 75204
Cell 214-893-0401

Look forward to receiving and installing the exhaust. Text me a copy of the tracking receipt on Monday. Thanks!

OP
OP
SHANUT

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sent PayPal for $415.
909 Liberty Ct, Dallas, TX 75204
Cell 214-893-0401

Look forward to receiving and installing the exhaust. Text me a copy of the tracking receipt on Monday. Thanks!
Sounds good, thank you. Will do.
Sponsored