First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY!!!! After 1 year and some change of playing the waiting game, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a Bronco that I had been keeping my eye on for a couple of months. It is pretty much the exact same order I put in for MY23 and MY24, minus mid package, but I got the 2.7L engine...I'd say it was a nice swap out as I'm currently LOVING the bigger engine. Will have to change my MY24 order up a little bit lol.

Shoutout to Galpin Ford in Los Angeles.

I'm almost a month in and all I can say is I LOVE IT!!! I've had the top a couple of times, it's so easy and fast. The soft top noise isn't bad at all so if you're really still waiting for a hard top, I'd say F that go with the softie, it won't disappoint.

Notes:

SOUND SYSTEM: It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I don't know if this is a change to the late MY23 models, but the bass is pretty decent and it gets loud. I'll be making an upgrade tho when I get the 24 cause I'm a music head and need that atmosphere in the car. But honestly, stock ain't that bad.

I"ll continue to update this thread as my Bronco journey continues and the upgrades start to roll in in 2024.

UPDATE:

Long story short...A guy with no insurance decided to make a crazy ill-advised left turn across traffic and totaled my Bronco within 3 weeks of having it. As you could imagine, I was pretty darn upset, but in the end no one was seriously injured and yesterday after a little over a month of dealing with this headache I was able to bring home another Bronco! Although it isn't Cactus Grey, I think Eruption Green is a GREAT alternative.

MEET CACTI 🌡

Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_1661
Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_1026
Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_1027
Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_1025
Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_1024
Sponsored

Last edited:

LC84

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice!

frontrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FINALLY!!!! After 1 year and some change of playing the waiting game, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a Bronco that I had been keeping my eye on for a couple of months. It is pretty much the exact same order I put in for MY23 and MY24, minus mid package, but I got the 2.7L engine...I'd say it was a nice swap out as I'm currently LOVING the bigger engine. Will have to change my MY24 order up a little bit lol.

Shoutout to Gaplin Ford in Los Angeles.

I'm almost a month in and all I can say is I LOVE IT!!! I've had the top a couple of times, it's so easy and fast. The soft top noise isn't bad at all so if you're really still waiting for a hard top, I'd say F that go with the softie, it won't disappoint.

Notes:

SOUND SYSTEM: It's not as bad as people make it out to be. I don't know if this is a change to the late MY23 models, but the bass is pretty decent and it gets loud. I'll be making an upgrade tho when I get the 24 cause I'm a music head and need that atmosphere in the car. But honestly, stock ain't that bad.

I"ll continue to update this thread as my Bronco journey continues and the upgrades start to roll in in 2024.

Too excited... I get it though enjoy my man

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Notes:

You will love it. I have a carbon gray and it’s awesome. Black diamond in my opinion is the only way to go.

If I were you, I’d replace the ford emblem and bronco on the tailgate to black. Goes with the wheels and top much better. I attached mine in carbon gray and black.

IMG_6512.jpeg

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats. Looks great and love is at first sight/ride for sure. Glad to see the Shell gas for Jack. Only the best;)

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Notes:

Ford Bronco MEET CACTI 🌡πŸ”₯ (4 Door Black Diamond) IMG_6512
Congrats on the new ride!

ecasazza

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)