Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations to @nabronco21 for being last month's randomly selected winner of the Bronco 6G Non-Sasquatch 2.5" Brace Kit.

Time to Do it Again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new Bronco6G Forum tradition... giveaways! As regularly as possible, we will giveaway a new product for the Bronco 6G.

To enter, all you have to do is the following...

1 - Click on this link to join our Bronco email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Bronco friend]
2 - Share a link to this thread on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post in this thread below a pic of your Bronco [or what you ordered] and why you most definitely want this giveaway!

The giveaway ends on October 31, 2022 at which time we will RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away our Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door

Bronco 6g Rockers Rendering.jpg

Bronco 6g Rockers.jpg

This contest ends October 31, 2022 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!
Ford Bronco MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month -- Sept/Oct 2022 -- Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door EAC051D8-E6E8-462D-89B4-4B0781A5519A

They would look awesome on my Velocity Blue Badlands Sasquatch as I hit the trails all through NV, UT, AZ, CA and CO

KGbabee

Badlands
First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge and Soon Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Pepper would look beautimous with those! Definitely put them to use out here in the desert trails.

inbound6262626727968257857.jpg

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations to @nabronco21 for being last month's randomly selected winner of the Bronco 6G Non-Sasquatch 2.5" Brace Kit.

Time to Do it Again!

As a way of saying Thank You we are continuing our new Bronco6G Forum tradition... giveaways! As regularly as possible, we will giveaway a new product for the Bronco 6G.

To enter, all you have to do is the following...

1 - Click on this link to join our Bronco email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Bronco friend]
2 - Share a link to this thread on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post in this thread below a pic of your Bronco [or what you ordered] and why you most definitely want this giveaway!

The giveaway ends on October 31, 2022 at which time we will RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away our Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door

Bronco 6g Rockers Rendering.jpg

Bronco 6g Rockers.jpg

This contest ends October 31, 2022 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!
Round two, eh?

Now that my trucks actually arrived, I'm ready. Broke my shoulder so I haven't been able to venture into the dirt yet (can barely drive yet, tbh). Would love to convince my friends to help me install these before the maiden voyage.

Here's a pretty intimate photo
Ford Bronco MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month -- Sept/Oct 2022 -- Bronco 6G Overline Rocker Rails, 4-Door 20221010_184046
Sponsored