Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a set of Methods fro the Bronco and got the splined black lug nuts. They look great and do the job right. Which is all I need. The issue arises with the pesky spare tire. The lug kit only includes 24 nuts. And the spare tire needs an additional 3 plus it's always wise to carry a few in the tool bag for whatever, especially if you're off-road alot. I tired to go to Method to get one piece but they're not having it. They only sell kits. But he recommended the distributer where they source them. West Coast Accessories. I put an email into them because they only list large lots of 100+ pieces which is way too much. We shall see what they say but I also looked at alternative lugs and they all look a bit different and I'd venture to bet the splined lug adapter really won't fit great on a set of McGuards.
So here's the proposal. If I buy a full kit of 24 lug nuts from 4Wheel parts and keep 6 of them, 3 for the spare an 3 for the trail kit and then three more members here jump in and buy the same allotment plus the small tag for shipment. Well we could take care of this and each only be out of pocket somewhere around $18.15 plus shipping, at most would be the flat rate box of around $8.45 so all in at $26.60 each? Thoughts?

Matt
Ford Bronco Method Splined lug nuts buy in Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 3.42.52 PM
Sponsored