Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or that.

I was low key jealous his 577 lasted that long. Mine would have blown a coolant line quick
Funny thing is, is he's still in the military. Direct quote from an officer in his brigade:

He was the HHD commander of a sister BN in my brigade at the time. I was a battalion commander then and was very glad he was not my HHD commander! Let me tell you, the then-brigade commander was not happy at all!

Now, while we fight through the paperwork and lawyers years later, he's still assigned under my brigade, yes, and I'm now the commander and the then-commander is the land component commander for the state- my boss. Hard to believe we're all still dealing with this 2-1/2 years later...

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing is, is he's still in the military. Direct quote from an officer in his brigade:

He was the HHD commander of a sister BN in my brigade at the time. I was a battalion commander then and was very glad he was not my HHD commander! Let me tell you, the then-brigade commander was not happy at all!

Now, while we fight through the paperwork and lawyers years later, he's still assigned under my brigade, yes, and I'm now the commander and the then-commander is the land component commander for the state- my boss. Hard to believe we're all still dealing with this 2-1/2 years later...
Not that surprising, it took 4 years to discharge Hassan after he killed 13 people
Sponsored