John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G!

In addition to our line of products we already have in the works, we wanted to get some more insight directly from the source - You! We are opening up a Bronco Owner's Survey for you, the dedicated owners, to give us feedback on your Bronco, and what aftermarket components you'd like for your rig.

Please head to our survey link below to give you feedback!

Mishimoto Bronco Owner's Survey

Ford Bronco Mishimoto Wants your Input! reward-d5df0ee4abbf2af4796c475a1baa6bd7

This survey is open to the first 100 participants, and you'll be compensated with a $25 gift card for your time!

Also, please note that you will need an active Bronco VIN in order to complete the survey, and your gift card will be delivered upon VIN confirmation.

Thanks guys! We appreciate your time!

-Nick
Sponsored

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a market researcher, I suppose you are using the VIN as some kind of identifier + filter? I get it. But, you might want to have your market research firm create a separate one for those who do not yet have their Broncos or are considering the purchase of a Bronco. You could offer less compensation or none at all. I think you'd find that in custom run communities, the need for an incentive is much lower.

I only say this because (1) I'm in market research and (2) I'd personally love to answer the survey but since I am stuck waiting like a lot of other people; I cannot.

Best regards. This was meant to be helpful, not snarky. (Just in case I need to say that here)

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a market researcher, I suppose you are using the VIN as some kind of identifier + filter? I get it. But, you might want to have your market research firm create a separate one for those who do not yet have their Broncos or are considering the purchase of a Bronco. You could offer less compensation or none at all. I think you'd find that in custom run communities, the need for an incentive is much lower.

I only say this because (1) I'm in market research and (2) I'd personally love to answer the survey but since I am stuck waiting like a lot of other people; I cannot.

Best regards. This was meant to be helpful, not snarky. (Just in case I need to say that here)

100% in agreement. I also do not have a VIN# yet.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Done. Thank you for the opportunity. Can't wait for what's coming out!

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again, another situation where you must have a Bronco to win. Really getting tired of seeing these types of promotions that exclude order holders.

Sponsored

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No vin... No win!

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I agree I wont give out my vin to anyone !!!

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% in agreement. I also do not have a VIN# yet.
I got passed the Vin check without a vin it was easy. Cant get pass one of the pages now.

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G!

In addition to our line of products we already have in the works, we wanted to get some more insight directly from the source - You! We are opening up a Bronco Owner's Survey for you, the dedicated owners, to give us feedback on your Bronco, and what aftermarket components you'd like for your rig.

This survey is open to the first 100 participants, and you'll be compensated with a $25 gift card for your time!

Also, please note that you will need an active Bronco VIN in order to complete the survey, and your gift card will be delivered upon VIN confirmation.

-Nick
Done

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to bump this up with a little more insight and info!

So to start, this is the purpose we're just looking for some insight from those who've already received their Broncos. That said, we will likely have more surveys and polls in the future, because, for starters, we're having a huge amount of feedback already, and we can never have enough!

Also, for those still waiting on their Bronco delivery, or undecided on your Bronco purchase, don't worry, we still want to hear from you too! Feel free to drop any suggestions in this thread too since I'll also be keeping an eye on all of the responses here as well!

Thanks,
Nick

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Done, thanks!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

done,not that it matters for us redheaded stepchildren up here,shipping costs usually stop purchases.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G!

-Nick
Done. Looking forward to seeing what products and pricing you have coming down the pipe for us.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a vin but not Bronco yet :cry: