Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those who have attended Moab, did you stay at the recommended lodge, did you fly there (if so where do you fly to), did you have to rent a vehicle to get to the lodge? Thanks
flew into SLC and drove from there, stayed at a hotel in Moab proper that was much cheaper than the red cliffs.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We flew into SLC, rented a car via Turo, then stayed at Red Cliffs. It was a beautiful setup, an easy place to stay, and we were happy with the choice. I didn't price out other options, so not sure if it was more or less expensive than other lodging options.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I flew into Grand Junction CO. Rented a car and drove to MOAB and stayed in The Redcliff's Lodge. I highly recommend the Redcliff lodge, it was awesome.
Same here. While you can get cheaper rates in Moab for motels, the Red Cliffs is not only very convenient because Off-Roadeo is co-located there, but also the views are beautiful. The Colorado River was literally behind our room. Great service and friendly staff too.

AJGlasgow1321

Black Diamond
First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2014 Honda Civic SI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't recommend doing what my boyfriend and I did depending on where you are coming from... we rented a car here in West Virginia and drove the 30 hours straight through to Moab. i DO recommend the red cliffs lodge though, it was AWESOME and so easy to walk over to the Off Roadeo event

Sponsored

Frangiepod

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys and gals,

This event is simply amazing! I have been off-roading since I was a teen in my moms Ford Taurus… lol Let me tell you, this Bronco is absolutely ridiculous!

My wife was put into positions yesterday where we were tasked to climb what feels like straight up, vertical rocks… she was NOT comfortable… until the instructor tells us, put it in trail assist at 2.5MPH and let it go. Un$&@-real! It’s almost tooooo easy!!

Jason if you get him is a stud! Great guide and really relaxed!

here’s a pic or two. Gooo to Moab. None of the others will be able to compete with this!

F13612A9-371B-4F28-82B9-49A9E6F79068.jpeg

A23CCE59-53D7-404E-B06B-9B23E7122497.jpeg

D9B1E565-D67E-4D57-94AD-B099D24CBE0D.jpeg

B47957E2-03C4-478B-A4BD-3675340216A4.jpeg

I just got back and I agree its simply amazing! I was blown away by what these stock trucks can do. Everyone who’s getting a Bronco needs to do this.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to go down for this!! I'm scheduled in April and I'm driving my Bronco down from WA, through Denver. Going to do the off-roadeo for a day then playing around for another week down there!

So glad everyone that's been has loved it!

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those who have attended Moab, did you stay at the recommended lodge, did you fly there (if so where do you fly to), did you have to rent a vehicle to get to the lodge? Thanks
I flew into Grand Junction. A short hop over to Moab on I-70, or if you have some time, and a capable vehicle, you can drop down to Gateway and meander to Moab on the Gateway to Castleton OHV route.

I had rented a Dodge Durango when I was there in October, and was glad I did. The route is not maintained from October to April'ish. It had rained and snowed a couple days before I arrived. There were semis hauling cattle from the high pastures to somewhere lower, and they had squished and rutted the roads pretty badly. Watch out for cattle. They have the right of way!

I passed on Red Cliffs because I didn't need the resort experience, and price. But it really looked like a nice place.

There are plenty of choices in Moab. I've mentioned the Adventure Inn a couple times previously. I have no affiliation, just stayed there a few times. No-frills motor court kind of hotel that is clean, and as inexpensive as it gets in Moab these days. It's on the main drag, and there is some road noise, so if that bothers you, not the place to be. But if you are staying in the area a few days, you can pay for your other adventures with the savings over Red Cliffs.

I had a blast on the Roadeo. Would love to do that route next summer - If my Bronco arrives. :ROFLMAO:

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trail turn assist is legitimately an amazing feature. Not to mention you can do some pretty mean donuts with it
That’s why they call it the “giggle button”

Texas Red

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in Moab late October, and I'll just say this:

If you get a chance to go, take it. It'll be memories for your lifetime.
Sponsored