Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm flying in from PA and will make arrangements to get and ultimately pick up my Bronco in SLC.
Wow, being 5 months away I hope the scheduling works out for you, Ford & the dealership. :whistle:

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, being 5 months away I hope the scheduling works out for you, Ford & the dealership. :whistle:
I have 2 options, one is already a definite, in case of a delay with the SLC plan.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! I have to pass through SLC to get there as well.
If you've got time, grab a burger at Lucky 13 while you're passing through SLC.
It's on 1300 South, like 5 minutes from the freeway, super quick pit stop for the best burger in Utah.
Make sure to get the rosemary garlic fries, or the beer battered onion rings, and don't forget to ask for some "fry sauce".

You'll thank me later in Moab. ;)

Ford Bronco Moab Bronco Safari 2023 Scheduled For May 2-6 1672854385741

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've got time, grab a burger at Lucky 13 while you're passing through SLC.
It's on 1300 South, like 5 minutes from the freeway, super quick pit stop for the best burger in Utah.
Make sure to get the rosemary garlic fries, or the beer battered onion rings, and don't forget to ask for some "fry sauce".

You'll thank me later in Moab. ;)
That sounds bomb. I guess Zaxby's will have to wait til the return trip. It's the nearest one and I got hooked down south.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds bomb. I guess Zaxby's will have to wait til the return trip. It's the nearest one and I got hooked down south.
Zaxby's is good for a chain, but Lucky 13 is a must have when passing through SLC.
Every time someone in my company flies into Utah and has already had it before, they just want to go there again instead of trying somewhere else :LOL:

It's a bar, so if you're bringing kids, they won't be able to go inside, but if it's all adults, you'll be good to go.
https://www.lucky13slc.com/

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else signing up or have plans for Moab?

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else signing up or have plans for Moab?
My wife and I will be there for sure but I have been wondering if it is worth signing up? I have heard it will be Jan 14th possibly for sign up? Or do you think it will be better just to do informal rides with B6G members?

We also plan to be in North Rim Grand Canyon area April 27-29 and weather permitting do some off road trails on the service roads and view the GC. If anyone is close by let us know we could do a day ride if you want?

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I will be there for sure but I have been wondering if it is worth signing up? I have heard it will be Jan 14th possibly for sign up? Or do you think it will be better just to do informal rides with B6G members?

We also plan to be in North Rim Grand Canyon area April 27-29 and weather permitting do some off road trails on the service roads and view the GC. If anyone is close by let us know we could do a day ride if you want?
I'm going to sign up, if only to support the efforts of the organizers. I have a few priorities, as far as the trails go, but I'm open to different options. Top Of The World trail is #1 on the list. I'm buying a drone and that will make for great video.

Sponsored

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going to sign up, if only to support the efforts of the organizers. I have a few priorities, as far as the trails go, but I'm open to different options. Top Of The World trail is #1 on the list. I'm buying a drone and that will make for great video.
That trail is high on my list also. I have done Hell Revenge in past but did not do Hells Gate so I want to tackle that also.

How's your Bronco Raptor coming still on schedule?

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That trail is high on my list also. I have done Hell Revenge in past but did not do Hells Gate so I want to tackle that also.

How's your Bronco Raptor coming still on schedule?
We'll have to keep in contact and get coordinated for T.O.T.W trail. I just need a clear and sunny day in the forecast and I'm good to go. Yes, everything is good with the Raptor.

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another scenic, although easy trail, is Chicken Corner Trail. Definitely a pic and vid trail, not a locker trail lol.

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We'll have to keep in contact and get coordinated for T.O.T.W trail. I just need a clear and sunny day in the forecast and I'm good to go. Yes, everything is good with the Raptor.
Sounds like a good plan!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another scenic, although easy trail, is Chicken Corner Trail. Definitely a pic and vid trail, not a locker trail lol.
Honestly, that's the kind of trail I'm looking for this particular outing. Hoping to enjoy some scenery while I'm out there this time around. :LOL:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.