Sponsored

mObridge X Morel Direct Fit B&O audio upgrade.

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all,

For those who are interested in a truly premium sounding audio upgrade for the Bronco but want to take the guess work out of speaker selection and tuning look no further.

This is a full amp and speaker kit that includes everything you need and is fully plug and play. Speakers are by morel have all appropriate brackets and the amp comes with all looms. The amp is ours and will also come tuned for these speakers. Tune done by Morel.

Read more about the specs here:
https://www.morelhifi.com/product/ford-bronco-direct-fit-hifi-system/
Sponsored

bwilly68

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm sure this setup will be amazing, but I was honestly hoping for a lower pricepoint for a mobridge amp and matched speaker setup. Any plans for a kit like this but in the 3-4k range?

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It does indeed sound incredible

Email me and we can discuss some options. We also will have a small black Friday sale on the amp that might help too.

[email protected]

BroncoDonco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone considering these Morel speakers?

I already purchased the Mobridge amp and a JL Stealthbox. Trying to decide between a mix of Audiofrog GB and GS speakers, or the plug and play Morel kit of Hybrid Integra speakers.

Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone considering these Morel speakers?

I already purchased the Mobridge amp and a JL Stealthbox. Trying to decide between a mix of Audiofrog GB and GS speakers, or the plug and play Morel kit of Hybrid Integra speakers.
I think the Morel speaker setup, with their sub and box on the tailgate sounds amazing. Morel spent a lot of time dialing in the tune for the Bronco with the mObridge and I have yet to hear any better combo of amp+speakers.

Since you have the JL already you would just need to dial that in, but that should not be too hard to do. Honestly though Morel’s sub and tailgate box is plenty of bass, better than a dual 10” box I have in my Tesla.

If you are starting from a good place with quality components, the tune is going to make all the difference in how it sounds. Morel has their kit and tune dialed in and it sounds great.

Splinter

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Badlands Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any pictures of the actual sub enclosure? Is there more information than what’s on Morel’s website? A google search isn’t yielding much info but maybe I’m missing it.

BroncoDonco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any pictures of the actual sub enclosure? Is there more information than what’s on Morel’s website? A google search isn’t yielding much info but maybe I’m missing it.
Seems for whatever reason Morel took the page down for this kit, maybe bc they weren’t ready to launch quite yet. I emailed their customer support a few weeks ago and got this response from their North America COO that the kits will be available starting in April.

For the speakers and sub here are the details:

Here’s the response I received:

-DirectFit seven speaker kit featuring five Bronco specific Hybrid Integra 42 and two Hybrid MW6 speakers. Includes plug-and-play wire connections

-NO DRILL tailgate mounted vented enclosure with Ultimo PowerSlim PS10D subwoofer. Includes plug-and-play wire harness.

Also if you google “morel bronco” some links to what they showed at CES will pop up with limited info.

https://www.ceoutlook.com/2024/02/19/morels-full-bronco-audio-kit/

BroncoDonco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Morel speaker setup, with their sub and box on the tailgate sounds amazing. Morel spent a lot of time dialing in the tune for the Bronco with the mObridge and I have yet to hear any better combo of amp+speakers.

Since you have the JL already you would just need to dial that in, but that should not be too hard to do. Honestly though Morel’s sub and tailgate box is plenty of bass, better than a dual 10” box I have in my Tesla.

If you are starting from a good place with quality components, the tune is going to make all the difference in how it sounds. Morel has their kit and tune dialed in and it sounds great.
Thanks, your review alone is swaying me towards the Morel kit.

BroncoDonco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands non Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m probably over thinking it, but do you have a hard or soft top? I have a soft top, assuming they tuned it with hard top on I’m wondering if the soft top will have any significant affect wrt reflections off the plastic windows vs glass, cloth roof and so on…

Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m probably over thinking it, but do you have a hard or soft top? I have a soft top, assuming they tuned it with hard top on I’m wondering if the soft top will have any significant affect wrt reflections off the plastic windows vs glass, cloth roof and so on…
I put my hard top on for the tune. I do plan to get the soft top on in 3 months and have them tune up with it on and open, there are 4 profiles to use

One other thing to keep in mind is most of your soundstage is coming from the Front speakers. With a 4DR, it’s reflecting of the front windshield glass and side windows glass. While the soft top will have impact, I don’t believe it will be significant enough that you would be able to notice a big difference. Certainly measurable when tuning for sure. The rear speakers are just filling in the soundstage. The subwoofer would likely have more of an impact on sound with the softop.

Last edited:

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all,

For those who are interested in a truly premium sounding audio upgrade for the Bronco but want to take the guess work out of speaker selection and tuning look no further.

This is a full amp and speaker kit that includes everything you need and is fully plug and play. Speakers are by morel have all appropriate brackets and the amp comes with all looms. The amp is ours and will also come tuned for these speakers. Tune done by Morel.

Read more about the specs here:
https://www.morelhifi.com/product/ford-bronco-direct-fit-hifi-system/
I’m interested in this minus the sub, as I want to do the JL audio stealthbox.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the poor person version of this... LOL

MoBridge DSP/Amp
5 Morel Maximo Ultra Coax 402 mk II
2 Morel Maximo Ultra Coax 602
1 tailgate mounted JVC CW-DR104 10" sub

It was a lot less than $6k, but sounds really good.

bwilly68

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the poor person version of this... LOL

MoBridge DSP/Amp
5 Morel Maximo Ultra Coax 402 mk II
2 Morel Maximo Ultra Coax 602
1 tailgate mounted JVC CW-DR104 10" sub

It was a lot less than $6k, but sounds really good.
Did you so the tuning yourself or load a tune from mobridge? I did an install similar to yours. Mobridge amp. Morel tempo ultra integra 402 up front and roll bar. ultra integra 602 in kick panels and a jl audio sub. I'm still messing with the tune manually and haven't quite dialed it in yet. Sound is much much better than stock but I think it could be better with a proper tune. So far all have done is dialed in the distance numbers and adjusted individual frequency output and individual speaker volume by hand. Just using educated guesses really. I cut off the frequency of the fronts and roll bar at 150 hz, running the kicks from 80-2000hz and the sub 150 and below.
Sponsored