Sponsored

mObridge X Morel Direct Fit B&O audio upgrade.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you so the tuning yourself or load a tune from mobridge? I did an install similar to yours. Mobridge amp. Morel tempo ultra integra 402 up front and roll bar. ultra integra 602 in kick panels and a jl audio sub. I'm still messing with the tune manually and haven't quite dialed it in yet. Sound is much much better than stock but I think it could be better with a proper tune. So far all have done is dialed in the distance numbers and adjusted individual frequency output and individual speaker volume by hand. Just using educated guesses really. I cut off the frequency of the fronts and roll bar at 150 hz, running the kicks from 80-2000hz and the sub 150 and below.
I did my own tune with a calibrated microphone... I actually need to redo it since switching to the new subwoofer. I had an alternative tune that actually sounds great though.
Sponsored

bwilly68

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did my own tune with a calibrated microphone... I actually need to redo it since switching to the new subwoofer. I had an alternative tune that actually sounds great though.
I just loaded the “base bronco tune” off the mobridge website and it was a remarkable improvement over what I had done. I plan to continue tinkering. I have a good microphone and will see what data I get inside my truck with it. It’s a dun process but I’m actually happy with how the base tune sounds

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Easiest way to improve on the base tune is to leave the crossover points alone and just level match the channels with a calibrated mic for your setup and knock out the largest peaks. When starting out the less eqing the better results youll get. Dont over do it!