• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois Mod bumper and bash plate

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took my modular bumper and bash plate off and looking to get them out of my garage. Located near Saint Louis MO.
Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold a mod bumper for 250. I have no idea what a bash plate is worth.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Matthew

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went out and took a look at it, had to move it around the garage, and I noticed that the bumper has a nice speckling of grey primer over most of it from my daughters painting out there. So, if anyone is interested in it feel free to make an offer. Otherwise I will just stick it in my shed where it won't be in the way.

OP
OP
Matthew

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Mod bumper and bash plate 20220211_143917

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Tesla model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
I work at a ford dealership in Idaho and I priced out a modular bumper and skid plate set from the parts department and it was over $2200. For the time being I believe that $800-$900 is absolutely fair. If it didn't come on your bronco you either need to buy it from someone taking it off theirs or buy it from parts and accept that it will be 2-3x as much as well as the plastic covers being on backorder.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work at a ford dealership in Idaho and I priced out a modular bumper and skid plate set from the parts department and it was over $2200. For the time being I believe that $800-$900 is absolutely fair. If it didn't come on your bronco you either need to buy it from someone taking it off theirs or buy it from parts and accept that it will be 2-3x as much as well as the plastic covers being on backorder.
Thank you for this. Makes sense to me. It’s like someone claiming a mic top only costs $695 😂

overisland

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Tesla model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for this. Makes sense to me. It’s like someone claiming a mic top only costs $695 😂
true story a guy came in a bought all the pieces for a hard top and paid just over 10k. So Parts department will never be a one for one match with the order sheet
Sponsored