First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was wondering if anyone could answer a question I have about putting a light bar on my MOD front bumper. I am waiting on a Wildtrak currently but am wondering what the front camera would look like if you had a light bar attached to the bumper. How much of the camera is covered by the bar, if any? any info would be helpful, pics would be great.

Thanks
Sponsored

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The M&R 30" does not interfere with the camera since its 3/4" thick and is mounted really close to the grille.

OP
OP

gbecker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The M&R 30" does not interfere with the camera since its 3/4" thick and is mounted really close to the grille.
That's good to know, thanks for the info

ForFoxSake

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've got the same question! I was interested in either the M&R lightbar or the Diode dynamics SS30, but not sure if the SS30 interferes with the camera angle at all.

Can anyone confirm this?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our kits don't interfere with the camera. You might see part of the light bar (just like you would see part of your bumper) but it's not blocking the camera.

Our kit is nice in that it utilizes 2 bolts per side to mount the bar, so it's rock solid. You also have access to secure the mounting bolts (both on the light bar itself AND on the bracket going to the bumper). We designed it this way so that nothing got blocked. Really easy to install

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-30-light-bar-bumper-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Sponsored