Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excited for the modular front bumper and auxiliary switches. Wondering if anyone has seen a light bar that could be mounted on the bumper that has multiple functions or types of lights?
Sponsored

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rigid adapt. I dont own one yet, but it has different lighting patterns. You can tie it to an accessory gps and it'll change patterns based on the vehicle speed. Several sizes available, I have no idea how it might fit on a Bronco bumper, but it looks like a pretty good option.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rigid adapt. I dont own one yet, but it has different lighting patterns. You can tie it to an accessory gps and it'll change patterns based on the vehicle speed. Several sizes available, I have no idea how it might fit on a Bronco bumper, but it looks like a pretty good option.
Looks great. Thank you. I’m hoping to be able to turn on each function/light pair separately with its own dedicated switch.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
VisionX shocker, elliptical "fog" pattern and driving light. Available in amber or clear for elliptical portion.

I have them on 3 trucks. Only downside is they are about 4" tall. I have the 20" bars and they are as bright as heck. The beam pattern on the driving is a bit too narrow for my taste. I have two 6.7" transporters with 18 LEDs/90 degree pattern to fill things in.

https://www.visionxusa.com/shop/shocker-led-light-bar/

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
VisionX shocker, elliptical "fog" pattern and driving light. Available in amber or clear for elliptical portion.

I have them on 3 trucks. Only downside is they are about 4" tall. I have the 20" bars and they are as bright as heck. The beam pattern on the driving is a bit too narrow for my taste. I have two 6.7" transporters with 18 LEDs/90 degree pattern to fill things in.

Looks great. Will definitely consider. Thanks!

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

This looks great, thanks! My goal is to ideally use three of my switches to control three functions of a single light bar like this.
🤞
Sponsored