Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting one in yellow aftermarket. Nice to have in white out conditions, provides some contrast. Plus I need to start with something for those extra switches...
Who did you buy this from?
Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can make your own version of this starting with one of these grille guard bars (they have 3 sizes). The 6" one looks about right, then add some clamp on mounts and light bar of choice - 20" bar seems about right
Greenlane grille guards
Clamp on mounts
DSC00365.jpg

jafrazie

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Bumper Mounted LED Light Bar 1637788016171

This looks awesome. Does it go with FE and the brush guard? Where to get one?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wondering what ever happened to this and asked. This is the response I got from rigid.

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have any information to pass along about the bumper mount. It was just a prototype and I have not heard of plans to produce them. I do know that one of our dealers, spvparts.com, is working on a mounting solution that should be available pretty soon.

--------------- Original Message

How May We Help You :
Do you have any updates on the Full Size Ford Bronco Modular bumper light bar accessory that was displayed when the Pre Production model was displayed? As seen here. https://fordauthority.com/2020/07/t...nterior-may-or-may-not-make-it-to-production/

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

ref:_00Di0ISeC._5005d1qFovG:ref

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was wondering what ever happened to this and asked. This is the response I got from rigid.

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have any information to pass along about the bumper mount. It was just a prototype and I have not heard of plans to produce them. I do know that one of our dealers, spvparts.com, is working on a mounting solution that should be available pretty soon.

--------------- Original Message

How May We Help You :
Do you have any updates on the Full Size Ford Bronco Modular bumper light bar accessory that was displayed when the Pre Production model was displayed? As seen here. https://fordauthority.com/2020/07/t...nterior-may-or-may-not-make-it-to-production/

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

ref:_00Di0ISeC._5005d1qFovG:ref
this pretty much looks the same, and what I am going with.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...ord-bronco-w-modular-bumper?sku=IAG-BDY-F3054

Ford Bronco Bumper Mounted LED Light Bar 1670472296573
Sponsored